• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Wigan | 11/11/08

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Re: Arsenal vs Wigan | Carling Cup | 11/11/08 | 19:45

dos1986 said:
James said:
dos1986 said:
Its the Carling Cup James.

He looked like Diaby MkII to me.
Stop trying to be controversial or different for the sake of it. Anybody who denies that the boy has enough talent to be in the first side, even at his age, clearly doesn't have a clue. Are you also forgetting he scored in just the Champions League?

'Nuff said by me.

I have high standards,

Given the quality of your posts, I would say, as high as a mushroom?

dos1986

Established Member

bojed said:

Define quality for me mate?

How can I improve?

Im feelin good now, I wanna try the best.I went through my little thing, we are not going to use that as an excuse.

If I lose, I lose.I wanna see how I match up with you guys, your great, Im gonna have to up my game.

kamikaze80

Established Member

to be fair, one thing i noticed with ramsey is that his first touch sometimes brings him into trouble, unlike fabregas, whose first touch almost always takes him to safety. that said, the kid is 17-18 yrs old... hopefully, cesc stays for at least two more seasons because ramsey will need time to mature physically in order to get through a whole season, and also to gain match experience to maximise his talent.

also love the fact that it looks like he can take freekicks, cos we're crying out for someone who can be a threat from the right side.

gunner_down_under

dos1986 said:
bojed said:

Define quality for me mate?

How can I improve?

Im feelin good now, I wanna try the best.I went through my little thing, we are not going to use that as an excuse.

If I lose, I lose.I wanna see how I match up with you guys, your great, Im gonna have to up my game.

Only thing I like about your posts is that really cute chick who's checking ME out!

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom