• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Think it's Martinelli's spot to earn back, if I'm honest... I worry about our box presence with both Trossard and Jesus on the pitch, but I would like to see that first.

It'll be about balance anyway, and all of them should be getting minutes. When you factor in that Saka will be able to get a rest once everyone is fit, all of them will play enough.

To me though I don't think you need Trossard / Jesus / Saka. It's a lot of creativity with those three but I prefer having Martinelli on the left as the end product guy.

As you say, there will be plenty of minutes for all four of them so it shouldn't really be an issue anyway.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Comps with Fifa music>>>>

When you think about it Trossard for 25m is one of the deals of the century, bloke is almost a nailed on 20 g+a PL footballer and can play across the front 3. He’s probably the best ball striker at the club as well.
Definitely the best ball striker. He does it with a short back lift as well. Also he scores typically vs big teams, especially vs Liverpool. I hope we start him at anfield!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

To me though I don't think you need Trossard / Jesus / Saka. It's a lot of creativity with those three but I prefer having Martinelli on the left as the end product guy.

As you say, there will be plenty of minutes for all four of them so it shouldn't really be an issue anyway.
It's interesting and maybe a bit surprising, but I shared the EPL points per minute this season for all of them yesterday in this thread.

And Trossard was the best, Jesus second, then Saka, Ødegaard and Martinelli last.

So those stats suggest we don't need Martinelli "as the end-product guy".

Although I remember him having similar xA as Saka so he should have more assists thus far.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

It's interesting and maybe a bit surprising, but I shared the EPL points per minute this season for all of them yesterday in this thread.

And Trossard was the best, Jesus second, then Saka, Ødegaard and Martinelli last.

So those stats suggest we don't need Martinelli "as the end-product guy".

Although I remember him having similar xA as Saka so he should have more assists thus far.
More than end product, we need martinelli for his pace.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Martinelli is crucial for our press and turning people over high up the pitch as well

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

He was invisible 45 to 90 min imo. And then extra time he had his chances but was his worst game for us

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looked like he felt the pressure weirdly today, even his pen was poor.

Was that his European debut...if it was, that might explain it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even him looked totally different player than he was at fulham he should have scored and his overall performance was below average the penalty he got bit lucky. Still can't be harsh he been very good since joining and giving us big helping hand in league

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good signing but people overrate this guy.

He’s busy and versatile, but not top tier or someone I’d want to see regularly start for us.

I wanted Trossard over Mudryk but he is a rotation level player. Could come in, hit the ground running and contribute when needed.

A-M went way overboard with him off the back of a few decent performances. He's great depth / rotation but he's not starting level quality week in week out at either LW or CF.

Martinelli would be getting pelters if he put in a sub appearance like that.

Last edited:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
One bad half where almost everyone dropped 0/10 performance after lifting the team up/racking up goal contributions in almost all previous games - keeping us in a title run - and AM gets the knives out.

Lord have mercy on what will happen to some players if we don't win the title.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

One bad half where almost everyone dropped 0/10 performance after lifting the team up/racking up goal contributions in almost all previous games - keeping us in a title run - and AM gets the knives out.

Lord have mercy on what will happen to some players if we don't win the title.

Really weird lol. Who cares about Europa league. Tross is a pure baller

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He’s busy and versatile, but not top tier
He never was, and he will probably move to a different club in 2 years.
still a good back up for the time being.

Invisible yesterday as many said. Tired maybe? who knows.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
This fanbase lol. Bigs up Rob Holding when he makes mistake after mistake costing us yet again whilst getting their knives out for arguably our best player this side of January. Smh.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I think this guy is our best technical player. Everything he does on the ball is excellent. His corners and crosses to the back post are very good. Really dangerous player in the center or on the left.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom