• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yeah I liked what I saw, hopefully he can play as well on the right so we can rotate in the later part of the season when the fixtures start to pile up.

WiscoGooner8

Similar cameo to Mudryk without the lightning pace, but better first touch. I don’t think we will regret getting him vs Mudryk this season or next. Maybe in 3-5 obviously due to age and potential.

DennisTheLegend

He’s looks like a cross between Santi and Rosicky…we haven’t had a dribbler with quick feet since those two, let’s hope he has a better fitness record than them. Great cameo yesterday, carrying the ball into dangerous areas and releasing a perfectly timed pass to Zinchenko for the equaliser. Also, held the ball and hustled well to retain possession deep into injury time. Gutted about Mudryk but feel Trossard can assist more to get us over the line this season….wait until he starts pulling the trigger left / right peg :)

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He’s looks like a cross between Santi and Rosicky…we haven’t had a dribbler with quick feet since those two, let’s hope he has a better fitness record than them. Great cameo yesterday, carrying the ball into dangerous areas and releasing a perfectly timed pass to Zinchenko for the equaliser. Also, held the ball and hustled well to retain possession deep into injury time. Gutted about Mudryk but feel Trossard can assist more to get us over the line this season….wait until he starts pulling the trigger left / right peg :)
Alexis Sánchez?

DasBootist

Similar cameo to Mudryk without the lightning pace, but better first touch. I don’t think we will regret getting him vs Mudryk this season or next. Maybe in 3-5 obviously due to age and potential.
Chelsea is going to pay €100,000,000 for a player from the Ukrainian league. They were bent over and fill in the blanks

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah I liked what I saw, hopefully he can play as well on the right so we can rotate in the later part of the season when the fixtures start to pile up.
He's basically 2 footed and can play in either wing spot or even as kind of a false 9 in a pinch.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Reminds me of a right footed Messi with the power shot of C.Ronaldo. also the way he confidently walks around the pitch is a cross between cantona and a prime maradona.

Also he looks like that fella that dated Kim Kardashian. I don't see it, but clearly he's also extremely attractive to women.

All for £21m

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Yeah I can see what you mean about the Santi & Rosicky comparisons, but I think the main difference is that they tended to carry the ball from 2nd 3rd into the final 3rd of the pitch. Trossard tends to operate in pockets mostly in the final 3rd from what I have seen. It's not a criticism, it's just where he plays, but his close control is amazing.

I'm hoping ESR can eventually become something of a Rosicky.

Multipass

He looked a bit slow to me, but maybe that’s deceiving because he was still able to carry the ball some length holding off retreating opposition through good body work and ball control. And as others have said showed great feet in the box in that closing passage of play. Add to that he has shown himself a good finisher with Brighton and we’ve got option to compete with martinelli. Different players but both have end product and will contribute. Happy with this sensible signing.

arsmntfooty

Player:Partey
I can’t believe people think Murdyk is worth 3 times him when you are trying to win the league. We are not in project mode. We are in win the damn thing mode. Trossard is more experienced than our other wide options. He did what Martinelli failed to do on that 3rd goal and maintained his width and made the simple cutback
Martinelli had one good dribble, cutting between two defenders, when trossard was already waiting for ball to go out for sub. If his touch was as clean as Trossard’s he would have had an unblocked shot on goal. That’s the difference.

arsmntfooty

Player:Partey
He looked a bit slow to me, but maybe that’s deceiving because he was still able to carry the ball some length holding off retreating opposition through good body work and ball control. And as others have said showed great feet in the box in that closing passage of play. Add to that he has shown himself a good finisher with Brighton and we’ve got option to compete with martinelli. Different players but both have end product and will contribute. Happy with this sensible signing.
What he may lack a little bit in speed, he makes up in Football IQ and technique where he glided past a Man U player or two though midfield once or twice.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Already repaid his transfer fee with that delightful cameo & ultimately had a part in the winning goal!!

It's good that we're finally realizing as a club that there IS value in the market as far as the PL is concerned!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think with Eddie up top for the time being, the balance of our attack would suit more of a playmaker like Trossard rather than a scorer like Martinelli.

Feel that's why the two Gabby's suit eachother so much, they link up perfectly together...back Martinelli to get back firing again when Jesus returns next month though l, superb young player he is.

Delighted we have Martinelli and Leo now though, two great and more importantly different options!

seanb85

Yea agree with most of the recent comments, great cameo and had a hand in the goal...

And regarding the Martinelli debate, part of me thinks it may make sense to start Trossard in some PL games and then depending on game state bring on Martinelli in the 60/70th min. His game is suited to that and he can provide a spark if need be with his pace. Tired fullbacks, bring on Martinelli to make a difference

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom