• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to him.

Hope he proves A__G and his minions ( who have been burying him from the offset........ Too grey, not as handsome as Mari or Cedric, wife is a -4 etc) wrong.

I'm giving him my heavy seal of approval to succeed as a squaddie here. I think his wife is lovely too.
you don't know AM well give it few bad games and they'll call him b*m.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You know when @A__G doesn't rate someone it means he's the real deal. Buzzing tbh.

Never forget his ideal signings in Mari and Cedric.
Hurry up and like this post guys, this brother’s starving.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
It should be said that signing players from within the league is an often ignored aspect of a lot of league winning teams. Ferguson would regularly buy lower teams better players, Pep and Klopp do it as well. Wenger stopped doing it once prices became too much but we've now started again and it has coincided with our turn in fortunes. You accept that a premium needs to be paid for the likes of White/Zin/Jesus/Ramsdale and for the likes of Rice down the road but it's a solid strategy and for the most part our in league signings have been some of our better ones recently. In that respect Trossard is a great deal for a very good PL player at his peak. I think he'll do really well for us, well I hope so anyway.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Trossard must love this move btw.

Come here, start maybe 4-5 PL matches and pick up a PL winners medal at the end of the season :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal, Leandro.

While this might look like an underwhelming signing, I expect him to hit the ground running and provide a great addition on our title chase. He has PL experience, a very good dribbler and can score goals while playing different positions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
really looking forward he continue his solid career in PL he look different than Saka and Martinelli and he more of goal scorer he'll get more chances here to score.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Oh No Omg GIF

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Welcome Trossard, here’s to a long and successful Arsenal career!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Trossard has been one of Brighton's best and most consistent players for years, tbh...even this season, he was very good when he played.

Maybe he just wanted a change with his contract running down, don't think there should be any issues over his professionalism.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Trossard remembers me a lot to Alexis Sánchez game and style. He will do well and his pressing and strong body with a low center gravity will help us a lot to score. He is a scorer as well, which is something we needed to add.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom