• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I loved trossards dad reffing today. Thought he was great
Sick Get Away GIF by Rooster Teeth

Mudi

So much similarities with Arshavin who also could play winger, false 9 or number 10 role.

Trossard is the guy you want to bring from the bench when chasing a game. He likes it when opposition is deep in their on half. He is the most technical winger we have however his physicality (stamina, speed, strength,...) is the worst of all. Therefore when he plays the full 90 and we cannot joke other teams, his performance drops due to the fact that he is using quite some energy for the defensive duty.

Overall still one of the bargains given his total impact. I'm happy to see his name on the bench list as I feel confident that he is one that could impact a game (in comparison with Nketiah and Nelson).

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So much similarities with Arshavin who also could play winger, false 9 or number 10 role.

Trossard is the guy you want to bring from the bench when chasing a game. He likes it when opposition is deep in their on half. He is the most technical winger we have however his physicality (stamina, speed, strength,...) is the worst of all. Therefore when he plays the full 90 and we cannot joke other teams, his performance drops due to the fact that he is using quite some energy for the defensive duty.

Overall still one of the bargains given his total impact. I'm happy to see his name on the bench list as I feel confident that he is one that could impact a game (in comparison with Nketiah and Nelson).
He is the best finisher at the club. Play Jesus and Havertz and we are out. I much prefer having him on the pitch than either Jesus or havertz

ThlRama

Player:Saka
A goal can save your life type of performance :lol:, think of Goodison Park or Burnley away recently. Please stop playing him as a LW and stick him as close to goal as possible.
His balls into the area are also very, very good and hard to deal with. Wasn't he an assist master last season? And his best goal for us vs. Liverpool was scored running from the wing. His ideal position is actually as a sort of second striker coming from the left, maybe a 4-4-2 would suit him better, but our system is still fluid enough to accomodate him on the wing in games we dominate.
He is the best finisher at the club. Play Jesus and Havertz and we are out. I much prefer having him on the pitch than either Jesus or havertz
I was thinking he is our most natural finisher yesterday too, and that is difficult to argue with. But Havertz for example is better at getting into positions for a sitter, while Trossard's weakness in holding unto the ball wide when not having the space to run has also been evident. We need the right balance, I don't think our best 11 includes him, but he is possibly the most dependable rotational player we had in ages.

Tell.

Either a 9/10 or 3/10. Which he would get some consistency in his performance levels, but then Mikel will often rotate him out & trust others to play through their poor form.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli was our worst player in the first game. I guess you never know with him but it's 50/50 if he would do any better

Look, Trossard scored the goal that effectively won us the tie - huge props to him. That doesn't mean we didn't miss Martinelli's directness and pace. It isn't even about Martinelli per se but the attributes he possesses (pace, directness); he's the only player in the squad with that profile.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Look, Trossard scored the goal that effectively won us the tie - huge props to him. That doesn't mean we didn't miss Martinelli's directness and pace. It isn't even about Martinelli per se but the attributes he possesses (pace, directness); he's the only player in the squad with that profile.
I don't think this was the game for him, but he could be key in later rounds where games are more open and Trossard won't be good in those. It's good to have them both I guess

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

That throw from Ramsdale in the first half was absolutely a 1v1 were Martinelli on the pitch and I back him to score it, hard to argue with Trossard as he actually did score but regardless its good to have both options as they have very different strengths.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Should've started ahead of that waste of space who still can't strike a ball properly after all these years of playing as a striker. Would've been offside even if he had scored/squared it

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Idiotic moment from who usually is one of our smarter players.

Square that ball to Martinelli & we'd be back to London with 3 points.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why does Trossard have to make a pass which Martinelli, the head down merchant, never makes? AM is funny.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom