• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Badger_Revenge

Watch this.
Stats showing exactly what I see when I watch him play. His involvement in buildup play can sometimes feel fleeting - he doesn't impose himself on the match (maybe except for West Ham away). The team really leans hard on Saka, Ode and White on the right to attack of late. But he has cutting edge, is always in good spaces in the box, and hard to remember a time when I felt so confident watching an Arsenal player take a shot. That Breakaway against Brighton is the perfect example. I just knew he would score.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
It's good that his game doesn't rely on pace. Cemented his spot in our first 11.

It will take a very special player to usurp him from the team, someone with pace, technique and most importantly killer instinct which Leandro has in bags.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we can somehow get Isak, then we'll have Trossard, Isak and potentially Saka + Martinelli as top finishers for us going into next season.

We need to improve our firepower upfront, as much as our creativity centrally.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's good that his game doesn't rely on pace. Cemented his spot in our first 11.

It will take a very special player to usurp him from the team, someone with pace, technique and most importantly killer instinct which Leandro has in bags.
He definitely hasn't. The weakest element in our attacking game is the lack of genuine pace when Martinelli isn't playing. A Pedro Neto sort of player would give us a new element of danger. Depending upon who is brought in to replace Partey and whether Rice continues at the left 8 or plays as a 6, that whole left side will be different next season. Trossard is the perfect bench/rotation option. He shouldn't be a nailed-on starter for us with everyone fit and available though. He's too weak defensively and too uninvolved at times in our general play.

Thrice

I don't think it's coincidence that he's looked really good since Havertz is the 9. They complement each other really well.

They're basically this years version of Martinelli and Gabriel Jesus who also look good together when both are fit and in form.
One aspect people seemingly haven't talked about a lot this year is how much Jesus' abscence has hurt Martinelli because GJ was so good at creating room for him.

That's probably the main difference between Gabriel Jesus and Havertz. Havertz is good at finding space, Jesus is good at creating space.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
He definitely hasn't. The weakest element in our attacking game is the lack of genuine pace when Martinelli isn't playing. A Pedro Neto sort of player would give us a new element of danger. Depending upon who is brought in to replace Partey and whether Rice continues at the left 8 or plays as a 6, that whole left side will be different next season. Trossard is the perfect bench/rotation option. He shouldn't be a nailed-on starter for us with everyone fit and available though. He's too weak defensively and too uninvolved at times in our general play.
I agree that pace is missing in our attacking play and we need Martinelli to level up, but at the moment Trossard is giving us finishing, the guy really knows how to convert chances and that is crucial to us winning games. Sure if we go out and sign R.Leao and he scores 10 goals in 15 games he would be first choice but for now we have Leandro.

Even without pace Trossard knows how to play on the counter, and he is brilliant at coming centrally to finish when Havertz drifts wide.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom