• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

GDeep™

League is very weak
I actually can't wait for them to get rid of Ole and bring in Poch only to come to the same conclusion this time next season.

Like hinted at above, the problems Man U have aren't really to do with Ole, but good luck to them.
How is it not the fault of Ole? He’s got one of the strongest squads in the league and has lost every league game at home. He’s swapping formations every game, they have no style, pattern etc. Compare him to Arteta, who in 6 months has won Arsenal a trophy and given them an identity.

Ole has been a manager for 15 years and is an absolute bum, Utd pundits or fans will not say this, they’ll blame the players.

Obviously someone will Potch will come in and sign his own group of players in January and the summer too.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

How is it not the fault of Ole? He’s got one of the strongest squads in the league and has lost every league game at home. He’s swapping formations every game, they have no style, pattern etc. Compare him to Arteta, who in 6 months has won Arsenal a trophy and given them an identity.

Ole has been a manager for 15 years and is an absolute bum, Utd pundits or fans will not say this, they’ll blame the players.

Obviously someone will Potch will come in and sign his own group of players in January and the summer too.
Man U clearly have a recruitment problem that Poch is not going to fix.

There will be tensions yet again when Poch asks for A and gets Van De Beek instead and has no plans for him.

Their decision making at board level is knee-jerky as well and all over the place.

Short term fix, the manager carousel continues.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they give Kind Carlo a battering on the weekend I think he’s possibly safe for the International break.

Then he can surely beat WBA and Istanbul in back to back home games, give them a decent shot away at Southampton without Ings as well.

Then they’re onto PSG, West Ham, Leipzig and Man City. I’d back them to win three of those if he makes it there. They seem to game raise for him as giant underdogs.

Then he’s probably not far off top four and you’re looking at him safe for a couple more months. If he can sh*thouse a result against Liverpool I’d say he’s there.

Malky

Established Member
With their fixtures they should be ok until the City game, hopefully by then PSG, or likewise, have replaced their manager with Potch.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

How did you not go full fanboy? I mean I’m not even a United/Real fan or Portuguese but if I saw him I think I’d lose composure.

Yeah this was around 2004 or 2005, I was 8 years old. Was a surreal experience, way before phones had front cameras but a great memory.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I saw JET at a day party in shoreditch then actually met and spoke to him at another day party a few weeks later. :lol:

I met JET in Kings Cross Maccies after a night in egg :lol:

He wouldn’t let us take photos with him because apparently he was banned from fast food by the club but he signed our receipt.

Chill guy though. Gallas was a c*nt and Nacho Novo was a major creep.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sat on the same table as Wenger at a dinner party about 5/6 years ago, had a conversation with him about Anelka.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom