• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou again wearing his rose tinted glasses. But he takes them off when it comes to Wenger. ****ing ******.

Least my arguments with you, are over things you have actually said :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You’ve slagged off Wenger non stop. We’ve had multiple arguments or debates over you nit picking on his legacy like the little rat you are.

e7430bd32bd881af1af53bb6888598ad.png

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
We need Ole’s job on the line to perform. The board should have make a public announcement that if we don’t win just one game, Ole is fired. With that announcement, we can actually win all our matches.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
surely they are gonna thrash Everton w/o Richarlison and he will be safe again :lol: some part of that fan base will still support him as well

oh and bruno is a fraud as well. whole squad fit for only counters. Nothing else.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ole pisses me off. Always talking about effort and the other team running more, when’s he going to take some responsibility and not always try to slyly blame his boys?

The ex Utd players do this too.

Cant wait until Potch takes over.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner some redcafe meltdown please
We appear to have lost
****. Weak. Useless. Idiots.
This is... a Manchester United team?
lol.gif
at people who tried their hardest in the last 2 years to make you believe we're better than under Moyes, LVG or Mourinho.
Terrible loss against a proper ****e team. Istanbul fans/staff? making what was essentially farm noises all game which was bizarre. Weird bunch.
Can't believe people think we're inconsistent. We've been consistently bad so far this season. I don't know how much more of this we can stomach.
I’m not even mad, sad, or frustrated. I just feel nothing at this point.
Same ****e, different day.
Who would have thought such an average player would make such a cack manager?
Read some dude's excise and it was that "this game had nothing riding on it."

This is the new excuse for losses
If i had a rope.. i'd hang myself ... and if i also had a spare one i'd offer it to Ole..
It's time thanks for the good times Ole, but it's time now. This was horrendous.
Some guy said that McSauce is as useless as the extra button you get with a shirt.
Giggs is free!

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom