• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
AM better make the most of this.

Laughter and banter is over when Potchy takes over.

OIP.WnwF2NhysIhySXHM0e_WTwHaET

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hope this myth that Maguire is good on the ball will die soon. First VDV calling it out now RvP, these Dutch lads ain't being fooled. No idea how this idea that he was good in the ball even started. I know he used to making runs with the ball up the pitch for Leicester but he's so stiff, so one footed and panics under the slightest bit of pressure. He's just a typical English centre-half, it's like when Scott Dann and Roger Johnson used to get hyped up like only for them to never get that big move. In this instance United believed the hype and gambled.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His sacking feels inevitable, shame a legend like him has to go down like this. Wonder how much longer he'll last tbh.

As good of a manager Poch or any of the others are, they are not a miracle worker, he won't teach Wan-Bissaka to attack, Shaw to lose 25KG and Pogba to give a ****.
I dunno. Yesterday could be put down as complacency.

You’re going to qualify for the CL group stages and will turn things around in the league.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So crazy that none of the other 19 clubs would touch Ole.

ILoveGdeep

United must be fools if they dispense with the services of someone like Ole. If they sack Ole then may I suggest we do the same with Mikel and get Ole to replace. Then we will get beautiful Alex Ferguson style of wingplay attacking football. GGMU I mean COYG

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Hope this myth that Maguire is good on the ball will die soon. First VDV calling it out now RvP, these Dutch lads ain't being fooled. No idea how this idea that he was good in the ball even started. I know he used to making runs with the ball up the pitch for Leicester but he's so stiff, so one footed and panics under the slightest bit of pressure. He's just a typical English centre-half, it's like when Scott Dann and Roger Johnson used to get hyped up like only for them to never get that big move. In this instance United believed the hype and gambled.

I had no idea anyone even thought this :lol:

I thought he gained ratings at Leicester for being a big, imposing, no-nonsense CB

I've never seen him play and thought he was better than satisfactory on the ball for a PL defender

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I actually can't wait for them to get rid of Ole and bring in Poch only to come to the same conclusion this time next season.

Like hinted at above, the problems Man U have aren't really to do with Ole, but good luck to them.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom