• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
this is too good, could never have imagined it working out this way
giphy.webp

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Having a Copa America every single year in order to try and get Messi an international trophy probably ruined Alexis. Pretty sure he ended up coming back early by the start of the following seasons too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Good ebening @Furious
Good point away from home.
Send Alexis and his dogs to China
Clearout time.

Pogba first.
I think under Pep and a good fitness team Phil Jones would be the best defender in the league.
Prefer playing on a Thursday anyway
This is as bad as it was under Moyes. It might even be worse
An embarrassment.

I think I hate every single player at the club.

They're all low quality fecking losers.
My sincere apologies to Mourinho. This team is the worst we have ever had in modern times.
Ole needs to go, everyone's papering over cracks the only reason we had a run of decent form is because of the influence of Pogba. Performances since Ole has arrived has been abysmal. Ole would never have got the job given our recent form.
Positives: I opted out of the UEFA league games next year with my season ticket so will save some cash.

That is all

Negatives: We now have to play on Sunday most weeks next year which means I can’t go for a drink after most games due to hangovers on a Monday.

We’re ****.
Terrible. Think ole will be gone after 15 games next season.
Sack the cnut, he hasn't got a tune out of these lot for a couple of months now.

No different to Jose..... do we really want to give this guy 300m? So he can find a partner for Ashley Young at CB? I have no faith in this guy as a coach. He might know what type of player we should sign in the summer. But that doesn't make him a good football manager.

He passed the audition but failed his probation period. feck him off purely because he doesn't have a style of play besides run fast on the counter. A watered down Man United approach.
I’m extremely excited for the future.

Can’t wait going into next season knowing we have Jones, Smalling and Young on board.

And Ole’s at the wheel
Who the hell is gonna come and play for Ole while we are in the Europa League unless its for money? We are going nowhere.
Unfortunately, Ole's at the wheel of a hearse.
Ole's at the wheel.......God, how i hate that songs now

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom