• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Yuck.

Rashford is as seemingly as nice a guy as any professional sportsperson on the planet.

Rumors are that he heavily disliked Greenwood, and now we can understand why.
We'll see. I called out Greenwood way back for the vibes I got from him (Along with Pogba, Sterling, Rashford, Was Bissaka) but was attacked. Now we have proof on one of them. My vibes are elite.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never thought of it just being a " Liverpool connection "
Hopefully you're right and there's not someone in the Liverpool squad still playing, having something as serious as this covered up for them.

The comment was from the time they were reporting that it as a player in Liverpool iirc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This Greenwood thing is SHOCKING and the player needs help and very quickly. Not only has he put a beating on her, the guy is forcing himself on the girl.

The fact she’s recording tells me this has happened before. This is nasty stuff.

All those bruises from a beating and then you hear the other stuff, this is extreme, no girl should go through this.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This Greenwood thing is SHOCKING and the player needs help and very quickly. Not only has he put a beating on her, the guy is forcing himself on the girl.

The fact she’s recording tells me this has happened before. This is nasty stuff.

All those bruises from a beating and then you hear the other stuff, this is extreme, no girl should go through this.
Weren't you just a week ago defending abusive/violent humans, and they should just be forgiven and not talked about?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I know I troll a lot but absolute bullshit this new trend of sympathising with abusers and wanting them to get help. No matter what the **** trauma you've gone through in your life, this **** is never acceptable. There are tons of people who have been abused who don't turn into abusers.

Which btw we don't even know Greenwood even faced. Either way, it's bullshit, and I have zero sympathy for the lad.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom