• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Luis Enrique isn't fit to clean Wengers boots. We're appointing managers worse than Wenger ffs. After all this talk of how Wenger was holding us back and literally any coach would improve yet here we are. I hope yous are all happy. You've got your Arsenal back. We're back to the Bruce Rioch era.

We are much worse now as,a club than we were then.

Balboa

I believe that Graham Rix is out of contract and able to talk to clubs, although the FA banned him from working with under 16s.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He didn`t do too well at Roma, even though they were quite decent to watch under him actually, but I`m curious on what basis people are saying he`s not good. Not saying I`d be thrilled if it`s him but as pointed out by others it`s very hard to judge him

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He's a tiki taka man, nothing like Emery tbf.

I hope so, one thing I can give to Enrique is that his Barca side played incredibly exciting football and that game against Bayern was one of the best pressing I've ever seen.

Both things that I'd want. Still not to excited with him for now, but hard to judge.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If in a caretaker role then Ill be for it. As permanent management, no thanks.

Please dont **** this up Arsenal.

Preacher

Always Crying
Pep Guardiola: "The Luis Enrique Barça and Klopp Liverpool are the toughest opponents I've faced. But with a lot of difference. Luis Enrique's team dominates you in positional game and in the counter attack, the strategy worked very well. It was astonishing".

A little bit hype. But still he must communicate in English

Manberg

Predator
Unsure about Enrique. He was a very good player in his day and he did alright as Barcelona’s manager. Just unsure what he can provide us. Not saying no, mind.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I hope so, one thing I can give to Enrique is that his Barca side played incredibly exciting football and that game against Bayern was one of the best pressing I've ever seen.

Both things that I'd want. Still not to excited with him for now, but hard to judge.
Remember at Emery's first press conference when he talked about high pressing and attacking football? Enrique would be more likely to deliver that. Also, Guardiola and Wenger rate him highly if that interests you.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Look at the 16/17 season for Barca for **** sake, and that's with the greatest front 3 in the history of the game. The fact they found themselves 4-0 down to an Unai Emery side to begin with is quite alarming.
Ok, that's put me off:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom