• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

They brainwash you in a way at Barcelona; all their teams play great football. Generally okay with anyone who has come through the Barcelona system in terms of prospective managers. Could be a good move?

Look at the 16/17 season for Barca for **** sake, and that's with the greatest front 3 in the history of the game. The fact they found themselves 4-0 down to an Unai Emery side to begin with is quite alarming.

That is what I remember too. Average manager failing with best attack in history of the game.

We should sack Raul while are sacking Emery. Terrible.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arguably couldn't get the best out of MSN in the 16/17, what's he gonna do with Lacazette and Pepe ffs?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They brainwash you in a way at Barcelona; all their teams play great football. Generally okay with anyone who has come through the Barcelona system in terms of prospective managers. Could be a good move?

Mourinho came through Barca as well tbf

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His English definitely not bad for a guy that only managed once aboard. For now it's only rumors we haven't sacked emery yet

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Everyone should relax, trust me. They’re trying to spin it so the fans will take Jose.

Rextradamus guarantee. It’s going to be Mourinho.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We need a manager to finally put harmony into this side whilst also, at the same time, be authoritive enough to be on top of the pack.

Think Mourinho could do it, think Arteta could do it, think Nagelsmann or Rose would have done it .. many other names make me feel like they don't

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everyone should relax, trust me. They’re trying to spin it so the fans will take Jose.

Rextradamus guarantee. It’s going to be Mourinho.
Enrique makes sense. Raul knows him, no compensation, good experience yet still young.

I know what you’re saying about it being too soon but maybe getting back to work etc is what he needs.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Players will be suffering from PTSD if Enrique succeeds Emery. Nah man give it to my boy Freddie. Been sharing Freddie propaganda for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom