• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He nearly managed to do the same trick again. Losing 3-0 to Juventus in the very next round.

Didn't score a single goal against Juve in 180 minutes, I mean as good as Juve are defensively with the best forward line in the world and the creativity of Iniesta you'd be expecting at least a goal or two over two legs. You have to wonder if maybe he stifled them a bit?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Not the most exciting list I’ve seen.
I think we’re going to have to go high risk & hope for a high reward

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People live their lives opting for safety and comfort. With Enrique there's a sense of comfort, he's a steady Eddie run of the mill manager. People will know it's probably not gonna be great but there's a safety element. With Arteta there's the element of the unknown and it scares people, risks scares a lot of people. It takes such a strong mental attitude to embrace risk taking. With Mourinho it's too far from the norm for them, he brings with him a circus and his way. What you get with Mourinho is an extreme departure from what people are familiar with. They know he has the ability but they also know the dark side too. People just like comfort.
In every job mourinho do everything turns bad after 2 season you can ask utd Chelsea fans that's why we shouldn't give hin more than 2 years

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’d rather we take a punt on Chris Wilder than Luis Enrique tbh.

Enrique is bang average. Barca fans would definitely agree with that.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Pep Guardiola: "The Luis Enrique Barça and Klopp Liverpool are the toughest opponents I've faced. But with a lot of difference. Luis Enrique's team dominates you in positional game and in the counter attack, the strategy worked very well. It was astonishing".

A little bit hype. But still he must communicate in English
Not as good as Arteta and his Ipadball though

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Don't think people who suggest people like Wilder fully appreciate what it means to take the step up from a smaller club to a club such as ours. The pressures are totally different, he'd be dealing with different characters, different budget etc. It takes so much more then anything he's ever been used to. Emery's been broken within 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom