• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Everyone laughing at Wilder will regret this when he ends up taking Sp**s to the next level.

If he was called Christophe Wildaire you’d all be gagging for him.

Gotta give you credit, seen you posting about Wilder quite a while back before I really knew anything about.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I remember everyone wanted Cruyff after rioch and we got wenger ....
We initially were a laughing stock and looked what happened
As the tabloids said Wenger who??
Would take Howe over any of the foreign managers

To be fair, Wenger was foreign too - guess you are more pointing to not looking for big names, but special characters that just didnt get the limelight they deserve

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I'd love to see that.

It would instantly kill a lot of this fan entitlement for silky title winning Wengerball and the club could get down to the hard graft of building themselves back up.

I remember fans on this website who mocking Liverpool for buying Milner and Sadio Mane. Who called Ramsey the Welsh Henderson as an intended insult...

thumb_88507_default_news_size_5.jpeg
Would he get respect from the players though?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I remember everyone wanted Cruyff after rioch and we got wenger ....
We initially were a laughing stock and looked what happened
As the tabloids said Wenger who??
Would take Howe over any of the foreign managers
But Wenger was a foreign manager

Balboa

Would he get respect from the players though?

Do they respect Emery? Can he communicate with them effectively?

Why wouldn't he get respect? He's a very hard working, intelligent manager with a lot of good ideas about football who has been remarkably successful. How did managers like Wenger and Mourinho get respect without being big name players?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our next 4 games are Southampton at home Norwich away Brighton home westham away it's perfect time to get new manager before playing Everton and man city

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We shouldn't expect PL managers to leave to another PL club in the middle of the season. Mourinho, Enrique, Allegri it'll be someone along those lines, if it happens at all

Livommar

Go and get Mourinho, let him out his stamp on the squad and give him and 18 month initial deal with big bonuses for making the CL.

Imperative to get CL football before the likes of United and Chelsea sort themselves out.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What I don't get is that Emery has had a year and a half to coach the team and we look like we are still trying to figure out how to play. How is that ****ing possible? We have absolutely no discernible tactic or base formation. Whatever we try to do we do really poorly. It's not even that one aspect of our game works and another not. We more or less stink in all phases of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom