• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Raul and Edu actually go to matches, Josh sometimes too...they can clearly see the fans are disillusioned, surely he must be close to getting moved on, we have a minus goal difference ffs!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think the next week is make or break for Raul at our club.

If we don’t make the right move and get rid of Bumnai then the Kroenke’s should let Bumnai and Raul stand-off and one has to go.

91.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Couple more weeks and the problem starts to become Raul/Edu rather than Emery.
That is the hope we need to cling to! There must be a line that even Emery cannot cross. Once the top management starts to sweat it, then things will start moving.

Highbury

Enrique is underrated here. He is comfortably better than Emery. The only prominent manager who is as crap as Emery is Valverde. However it is stupid to go for Enrique when Mourinho is available

Pepes blue pill

Should
Edu and Raul are a couple of frauds.

Should give me a job on the board, I blocked a friend (someone I used to work with) on whatsapp last night as he wouldnt stop chatting facist bu llshit, these two clown woulda gave him more time n hope he changed, emery be long gone if you had a sniper like myself on the board

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Should give me a job on the board, I blocked a friend (someone I used to work with) on whatsapp last night as he wouldnt stop chatting facist bu llshit, these two clown woulda gave him more time n hope he changed, emery be long gone if you had a sniper like myself on the board
I've never whatsapped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom