• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

True, our squad isn't that bad. I'm confident a casual fan could've managed us this season and got us the same amount of points Emery has

The sad thing is statements like that are normally ridiculous, however I agree with it here, basically anyone who doesnt look to over complicate things would have a chance of doing better

Pepes blue pill

Should have went for a drink with Tony after being in the studio, instead of ranting about politics on here, Jamie.

Tony is a former pisshead and is not clean, booze has already done enough damage to the poor bloke, have some class

Also we have not really been discussing politics, merely the fact leave voters are knobheads

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Tony is a former pisshead and is not clean, booze has already done enough damage to the poor bloke, have some class

Also we have not really been discussing politics, merely the fact leave voters are knobheads
That didn’t even run through my mind when I said that. It wasn’t a dig. Why would I disrespect an Arsenal legend ffs? Don’t try twist it. About have some class..And on politics, let people have their views bro :)

Pepes blue pill

That didn’t even run through my mind when I said that. It wasn’t a dig. Why would I disrespect an Arsenal legend ffs? Don’t try twist it. About have some class..And on politics, let people have their views bro :)

It was a joke, hence saying he aint clean, pretty sure he is

And thats what the vote is for, calling people out is fine, they are big enough to defend themselves, also by that logic I cant call out nazis because I gotta respect their views bro ;)

Pepes blue pill

Can't believe most of our fanbase are against Mourinho stepping in. This is probably the only reason why Emery hasn't been sacked yet, the board clearly recognises it.

Out of everyone available, Mourinho is the obvious choice. He can have an instant impact.

Agreed, I dont like jose but there is no denying his talent and a jose eager to shut people up could be special

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It was a joke, hence saying he aint clean, pretty sure he is

And thats what the vote is for, calling people out is fine, they are big enough to defend themselves, also by that logic I cant call out nazis because I gotta respect their views bro ;)
Think you need to shh now. Otherwise head over to the history thread i've just created where we can have a massive argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom