• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fun fact: we can read between the lines and your anger tells us everything, you hate to see it
Only thing that makes me angry is Arsenal:lol: Seriously, i was in America at the time, helping Trump, and didn't care what way it went. People like you should stop pissing your pants about it and accept it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Should

Should give me a job on the board, I blocked a friend (someone I used to work with) on whatsapp last night as he wouldnt stop chatting facist bu llshit, these two clown woulda gave him more time n hope he changed, emery be long gone if you had a sniper like myself on the board
I wouldn’t last 2 seconds on your whatsapp.

Pepes blue pill

Only thing that makes me angry is Arsenal:lol: Seriously, i was in America at the time, helping Trump, and didn't care what way it went. People like you should stop pissing your pants about it and accept it.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh I accepted a long time ago that im from a country that has a stupid amount of idiots

Pepes blue pill

I wouldn’t last 2 seconds on your whatsapp.

Depends, a joke is kinda normal, actual hate is something else though, dude was even celebrating celtic fans getting stabbed just cus he is a rangers fan...tbh I imagine he hold the same views as the not rich fella and is just as dumb

Pepes blue pill

Didn’t know you were a psychiatrist as well as a pundit, Jamie?

we are always learning new things, anyways normally anyone who claims they didnt vote leave but gets annoyed at remainers is someone who just doesnt wanna own their views, in this case its normally cus they know they are bellends, which suggests they might have looked at their shadow self and for that I admire them, probs not tho

HBL

Established Member
Would take Enrique, was impressed by what he started doing at Spain. Hard to judge how well he did at Barca, he had peak Suarez and Messi of course. All of his teams have played 433, maybe it's a Spanish thing but I think that would work with our squad:

Auba - Lacazette - Pepe
Özil - Guendouzi
Xhaka
Tierney - Sokratis/Chambers- Luiz - Bellerin
Leno
That LCM role could really suit Özil if a manager can get him to do the necessary defensive work... And yes I put Xhaka in the side.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
we are always learning new things, anyways normally anyone who claims they didnt vote leave but gets annoyed at remainers is someone who just doesnt wanna own their views, in this case its normally cus they know they are bellends, which suggests they might have looked at their shadow self and for that I admire them, probs not tho
I didn't vote, ffs.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Fair enough Jamie. Didn’t know you were into politics tbh.

Pepes blue pill

Wonder how difficult it would be to attract a manager (if we're planning to), big club etc but it's an absolute mess atm.

doubt it be hard at all tbh, big club and its a mess mainly cus of the manager, any manager will be confident they can come in and improve things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom