• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
If the fans were open to the idea we'd have got Mourinho. Instead the fans rejected him. A quick look at AFTV interviews after the game against Leicester would tell you so.

Fans made that decision. There's a big possibility we could come to regret that.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Am I right in thinking Allegri has only managed in Italy, his home country? If so, that makes him a big no no for me - to go from such a background to managing a big PL club. following a manager sacked for his inability to communicate with and motivate his players would be asking for another disaster

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be happy with Eddie Howe, would give pretty much any manager a decent chance...just think Nuno has an aura about him.

Manberg

Predator
Am I right in thinking Allegri has only managed in Italy, his home country? If so, that makes him a big no no for me - to go from such a background to managing a big PL club. following a manager sacked for his inability to communicate with and motivate his players would be asking for another disaster

Only managed, and only ever played for Italian clubs.

People will bring up Ancelotti but Chelsea is a different fish.

ChefMan21

I think Poch is the manager most fans could get behind, even if they have their own first preference. Isn't that what we need? I don't think there was widespread excitement with Emery when he was appointed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he was foreign, people would be touting him. I am absolutely aboard the Eddie Howe train. Get him in now if they can and don't fart around with Freddie for half a season. Eddie Howe is qualified to improve Arsenal right now.
Eddie howe is decent manager but since his days at Bournemouth he never tried to improve their defensive fragility

jvw

Hopefully all this Nuno stuff is just made up or a smokescreen. He's done well with Wolves but their league positions both this year and last have been a little fortunate, with a lot of clubs just behind them and a big gap above.

Poch is the best option I think.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looking at former players the only one who could really be an assistant for Ljungberg at the minute is Bergkamp and I doubt he’d take it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If the fans were open to the idea we'd have got Mourinho. Instead the fans rejected him. A quick look at AFTV interviews after the game against Leicester would tell you so.

Fans made that decision. There's a big possibility we could come to regret that.

Imagine not wanting Mourinho and then having to settle for Nuno or Marcelino.

Absolute poverty alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom