• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sok was a vitamin injection when he came into the team

Heck so was Mustafi

Then as time went in they turned to ****e

So it is clearly the walls!
You thought all those rash challenges were a vitamin injection.

Mind you, you thought Nacho was crap. :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
So in other words 99.99999% of the players who play for us will not be considered to have Arsenal DNA. That includes Henry, Viera, Ljungberg, RVP, Bergkamp

Pretty dumb criteria if it excludes most of our recent greats.

Arteta was also here half a decade. What is a long time then??
I've got Arsenal DNA running through me, for more years than I care to contemplate, and I wasn't born in North London

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I've got Arsenal DNA running through me, for more years than I care to contemplate, and I wasn't born in North London
Ecatly my point. I've never been to London and I consider myself to have Arsenal DNA. Particularly when some idiot aks me " But why do you subject yourself to supporting Arsenal" … " Because I have ARSENAL DNA YOU ****!!"

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Do you remember when the previous Klopp assistant at dortmund was rumoured to take the job after Sir Wenger?

Fans were really sceptial about it.
And yet, they're all dreaming about Arteta.

I don't understand the logic tbf.

Hah I forgot that was even a thing :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Yeah sure, like LVG & Mourinho were bums managers.

LVG was great and certainly better than Mourinho, but he didn't get any time and it was just dumb to sack him.
Mourinho fell out with many players (cannot fault him there as there are so many jerks in the squad).

Poch will get along with them much better as he'a a different kind of coach to Mourinho.
Not such an alpha like Mourinho
Just a better fit overall for those players imo.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
LVG was great and certainly better than Mourinho, but he didn't get any time and it was just dumb to sack him.
Mourinho fell out with many players (cannot fault him there as there are so many jerks in the squad).

Poch will get along with them much better as he'a a different kind of coach to Mourinho.
Not such an alfalfa like Mourinho
Just a better fit overall for those players imo.
Case to be made for Moyes as well as the hierarchy basically determined who he spent on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom