• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

I don't know much about Marcelino, and I'm sure a lot of people who are judging him don't either, but are jumping on the bandwagon of disapproval. A lot of people scoffed at the idea of Rodgers when he was at Celtic, because he failed at Liverpool, but are desperate for him now. Some don't want Allegri, but would happily accept Arteta based on nothing.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Question...

What exactly will Pochettino fix with our current squad that will make us better?

say yes

forum master baiter
Worth remembering that Potch has an interest in not quashing stories about him moving to us: it puts pressure on the clubs he really wants (United/Bayern) to make a move now, in the fear they could otherwise miss out.

I’d still be amazed if he was open to joining us.

say yes

forum master baiter
Can you not p*ss on my dreams please?
We’re opened talks with a dwarf who thinks it’s acceptable to have a monobrow in 2019.
201908091119069706.jpg

baccy_man

Established Member
Poch is going to play us and United for as much as he can get
I have a feeling that Poch would prefer United over us because they will give him the budget to get players that he wants and United have splashed the cash over the years,
Our board on the other hand have been reluctant to pay big money for players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom