• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Mourinho is washed up and his time at United showed that. Another manager that modern football has left in its rear view.

zilfy

I don't think the mou not playing youth would be a problem as long as Raul and Edu keep control of transfers.

He will be forced into playing youth simply because there aren't that many experienced players in our team to begin with!

Everyone praising emery for playing youth but hes basically been forced into it by the selling of iwobi, mkhi, Ramsey etc.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't think the mou not playing youth would be a problem as long as Raul and Edu keep control of transfers.

He will be forced into playing youth simply because there aren't that many experienced players in our team to begin with!

Everyone praising emery for playing youth but hes basically been forced into it by the selling of iwobi, mkhi, Ramsey etc.
Well said

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i want to believe you, but it won't be easy...

Mou would have a lot of conditions before he joined and a fat compensation fee. I saw his recent interview and he said that the guys playing now weren't ready when he was at Chelski.

We might go back in for OG if he came ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom