• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony's nose

No I didn't, I said we are away of challenging for the title and most likely this won't change for several years.

I never said we would, only that it most likely would not happen any time soon, more like 4 years + if at all.

Nobody knows **** all about what's going to be in 4 year's time. You are the kind of person that probably laughed off Liverpool for failing on a constant basis until Klopp turned them around within 2 years.

Bringing Klopp into a Comparison now lol
Still in Narnia dreaming of nonsense.
First part of nonsense is your comparison.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Been watching highlight videos of Arteta as if we're signing him as a player, well average wasn't he? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully it's announced today and stright go to work need hard work with these not discipline players

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tbh my only worry with Arteta is how he is going to handle the big stars like Auba, Özil etc.

We all know Özil in particular isn’t good enough and needs to be sent packing. But does Arteta have the authority to handle that? Ljungberg didn’t seem to. And the last thing our new manager would need is Mesut spreading more poison on social media.
Both if don't want to stay here they not welcome Auba not type of guy who make troubles Özil is lost cause don't know if any manager can improve him

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Prime Arteta was a great player. Not amazing, but a solid, consistent 7/10 before his legs went.

Xhaka wishes the could transition our game like Prime Lego Hair could.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Who do you want?

g-deep-o-billo1-300x1901.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tbh my only worry with Arteta is how he is going to handle the big stars like Auba, Özil etc.

We all know Özil in particular isn’t good enough and needs to be sent packing. But does Arteta have the authority to handle that? Ljungberg didn’t seem to. And the last thing our new manager would need is Mesut spreading more poison on social media.

He already has Auba-gate to look forward to. There's no simple answer here. If we were a bit higher on the table (but still a long shot from CL qualification), I'd sell Auba on day one and force Mesut out day two. Kind of like when a new manager comes in and fires a good and a bad employee that are the poisoned chalices of the team to send the message that we're not ****ing around with the rebuild.

Unfortunately as things stand we still need PEA.

The others can wait until the summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Domenec Torrent recently posted this video on twitter, Arteta and his coaching are just what this squad needs. This philosophy is what Emery talked about in his first press conference but didn't deliver.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Is Arteta going to be announced today officially (Overnight) where I am hahaha? Surely we can't wait to much longer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Domenec Torrent recently posted this video on twitter, Arteta and his coaching are just what this squad needs. This philosophy is what Emery talked about in his first press conference but didn't deliver.

What does this video have to do with Arteta? It's a New York team in MLS I swear he's only ever coached Man City?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

The problem that our squad need more training when we are without the ball alot of players don't even work hard

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom