• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Bollocks, before his injury he looked phenomenal.

You people trot this "better while injured" line to every player ffs. Diaby was quality before his injury.
He actually put a good run of games together for us in one season with a decent amount of games the season preceding. He wasn't phenomenal.

You people trot this "better while injured" line to every player ffs. Diaby was quality before his injury.

I don't know why but when people do that it annoys me a lot. Never seen any injured player get some mythical abilities in any sense. Think people always talk in right way about injured players and show them a lot of respect.

Diaby potential was phenomenal. Shame he was never able to fulfill it.

scytheavatar

Established Member
His potential was phenomenal, not his output. Before that Sunderland injury he looked a top player in the making.

His top potential was to be a poor man's Vieira, a Vieira without the intelligence or the defensive ability. He had Vieira's physical ability and looked like a threat driving the ball out, but that's all he had in his game. He made Denilson look good, while even an average player like Song had WAYYYY more potential than Diaby.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I don't know why but when people do that it annoys me a lot. Never seen any injured player get some mythical abilities in any sense. Think people always talk in right way about injured players and show them a lot of respect.

Diaby potential was phenomenal. Shame he was never able to fulfill it.
I think it's just a case of missing someone who's been out for a long time, it's a tendency to remember the good things and forget the bad. I'm probably guilty of this myself.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Diaby though.

I think it's just a case of missing someone who's been out for a long time, it's a tendency to remember the good things and forget the bad. I'm probably guilty of this myself.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Diaby though.

Yeah in Diaby case I always maintained that he had a lot of ability. Lot of things he was bad at like decision making for example was something I think he could iron out with more playing time.

Not gonna say he was the next Vieira. Pushing it would be saying he could have reached Yaya Toure level, but I think without injuries and more experience he could have been similar player to Dembele at Sp**s at least. Tbf to others I rated him probably higher than most on here.

AVENTUS

His potential was phenomenal, not his output. Before that Sunderland injury he looked a top player in the making.

I remember that screamer he had against Liverpool when we beat them 0-2 when Carzorla and Podolski got the goals.

I'd really thought he'd cracked it at that point, got injured few weeks later and never really see him again.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Bollocks, before his injury he looked phenomenal.

diaby was france finest gem.
people who thinks otherwise knows **** about football, period.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
His top potential was to be a poor man's Vieira, a Vieira without the intelligence or the defensive ability. He had Vieira's physical ability and looked like a threat driving the ball out, but that's all he had in his game. He made Denilson look good, while even an average player like Song had WAYYYY more potential than Diaby.
so wrong.

503error

Diaby is always a painful topic to bring up, both because it hurts to remember what we missed out, and because it hurts to read how clueless are most of the people who invest time watching Arsenal.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
diaby was france finest gem.
people who thinks otherwise knows **** about football, period.
The fact that you think Ramsey is elite and how you describe him....it explains how you've come to believe in your fantasy of being highly knowledgeable about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom