• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
With this post you just showed that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Watch a press conference of his, or an interview of him talking about football. Your mind will be blown by his knowledge.

Jogi Löw didn’t just randomly get the German NT job, he wasn’t just randomly trusted to lead a new golden generation, it isn’t random that everyone in the German NT adores him, there’s nothing random about him getting an extension with the German NT and for sure there’s nothing random about him winning the World Cup with beautiful, excellent football by shutting down the best footballer in history in the final.
Hear him give a talk and have my mind blown by knowledge OR I can look at his club track record?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yep, predicted this 2/3 years ago if you read my posts - the club will employ a Carlo, Low or Blanc because they are safe Wenger types in terms of not rocking any boat.

Not in the same league as Wenger in terms of management though.

Wengers actual management these days is Sh!te thou so easy to replace and surpass

We have no cohesion and organisation which leads to poor defensive teamplay

Couple that with poor transfer dealings and squad building

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Hear him give a talk and have my mind blown by knowledge OR I can look at his club track record?
Look at his most recent job then if you are so lazy. If you judged Conte by his club record before taking the Juventus job you would think he is the worst coach in Serie A. Think on that for a moment.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
It's unfair to say that Loew has had a cruisy ride. He's had consistent good big tournament performances with Germany and that should be respected, the guy obviously knows what he's doing. He's worked through different generations and transitioned new guys in to create more successful sides.

But I have reservations over a guy who's made his name in International football. Club football is a different ball game so it's too risky for me.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The level that Özil has been playing the last couple of months is pretty much the level Low has had him at for Germany the last couple of years. The guy is a very good manager and if this puts us in pole position for German talent then all the better. He's not a flashy choice like a Simeone or Allegri but the guy knows how to put his players in a position to succeed and how to get the most out of them. He would take us up a level for sure.

6gunner

This rumor started before our new Spanish not director of football has had an opportunity to contribute to this conversation. I would fully expect him to be interested in, and have the interest of, Luis Enrique.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

This rumor started before our new Spanish not director of football has had an opportunity to contribute to this conversation. I would fully expect him to be interested in, and have the interest of, Luis Enrique.
Yeah no thanks. Anyone who manages to look average with MSN and the referees at their disposal is not going to do well here.

Ashybashy86

Dear God, no. No way can I watch close-ups of this guy. He must seek help for his filthy habit before coming anywhere near this club.

blaise

Low could be very good choice, kind of seems logical, still has to prove himself at club level, but very logical with our new bundesliga team looks. Could still be just putting 2+2 together, but I also think this is Wengers last year and our new coach will be German or with bundesliga background.

If you look beyond picking his nose,looks and these nonsense, not sure we can bring a better guy for our new bundesliga team. Kroenke will want to play safe here and Low is much better bet than Ancelotti.

Also Luis Enrique, come on, just watch Barca this year and before. Almost anybody can manage a team with Messi. Rodgers has better reference than him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What i'm worried with Low that he hasn't even managed a top 6 team or even midtable team at Germany, Yes he been great with Germany and done fantastic job played really nice football too but club job is very different.

blaise

Most interesting thing with Low for me for start would be if he is ok with selling Mustafi, that would tell a lot.
Low will get big club after he quits national team, no question, you need to risk a bit for high reward and he plays similar brand of football as Arsenal, actually has big potential this match.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Don't have an opinion on this. Every manager is a gamble and I don't thinks it's as easy as some suggest to pick out who would be a success or not.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger is going nowhere. Don't want the likes of Low or Ancelotti, they're nothing special and it'd be a change just for the sake of it.

Imagine that snot sucking freak representing Arsenal, dirty protests all round.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Conte leaves Chelsea I'd happily have him here over Low. I'm not convinced by Low at all, he's getting an easy ride as Germany's manager.
So would I, but the way Conte acts because Chelsea aren't spending as much as City, I think he'd kill himself after a season here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom