• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
PSG won't hire Tuchel, they need a shiny famous manager who can get along with their divas, Tuchel doesn't fit the bill.

I agree with this.
They've tried Emery who is a bit like Tuchel in term of achievments and hype: a very good coach for a 2nd tier European club like Sevilla or Dortmund.

But since it has failed so bad I think they're going for a big name to coach those huge egos they have.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Pretty encouraging from Kicker, sounds really like it's going to happen. Hard to believe tho, Arsenal without Wenger? Will believe when I see it. :lol:

Not the biggest fan of Tuchel, but I love me some attacking football and he's all about that. Not to mention Auba scored 80 goals in 2 seasons under him.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Pretty encouraging from Kicker, sounds really like it's going to happen. Hard to believe tho, Arsenal without Wenger? Will believe when I see it. :lol:

Not the biggest fan of Tuchel, but I love me some attacking football and he's all about that. Not to mention Auba scored 80 goals in 2 seasons under him.

And Mkhi had his best season ever under him too.
Maybe these 2 buys were for Tuchel too, who knows.

He's a very good coach if he doesn't have any issues with the board or colleagues.

I'm really hyped tbf. I think he's one of the best coach we can get.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The guy finished 3rd in a two horse race. Hardly inspiring record.

He has finished once 2nd, and then 3rd.

His team has played one of the most entertaining football in Europe thanks to him.
He is a Guardiola in the making. They both see the game the same. They both have the same strenghs and shortcomings. But Pep only managed super teams or built them with unlimited funds whereas Tuchel had to sell his best players every year.

Tbf they're isn't a single manager who would won the league against Pep + unlimited funds.
But at least we would have some entertaining football back. Developping young players as we used to. And be more competitive.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Looking at our weaknesses and inconsistencies, and how Tuchel manages them.

Minsilat at the club already, as well as players Tuchel have managed. Third, add some quality players we already have at the club. This looks a very good plan to me if true.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Advantage of Tuchel from our boards perspective; he's used to being at a feeder club.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think these reports got me excited just because it meant Wenger going. I'm not fussed if this turns out to be bollocks and he's not the replacement as long as Wenger isn't here next season.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think these reports got me excited just because it meant Wenger going. I'm not fussed if this turns out to be bollocks and he's not the replacement as long as Wenger isn't here next season.

The thing is, Wenger going depends on Tuchel coming. That's where the rumour is coming from.

Otherwise there's little to suggest that Wenger is leaving with his honoring the contract mentality.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
And if I'm correct the year they've finished second they had the most point ever as a 2nd in la Bundesliga: 78 pts.

It's more points than when Klopp has won the title with Dortmund in 2011: 75 points.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If we win the EL, I can't see Wenger stepping down and not taking one last shot at the CL. Unless he leaves for PSG.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we win the EL, I can't see Wenger stepping down and not taking one last shot at the CL. Unless he leaves for PSG.

I'd prefer Wenger to move upstairs into a more executive role at the club to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom