• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a man. Will always be in my heart. A truly great servant for the club.

His stats were excellent, and he always conducted himself with integrity and class.

Really going to miss his humour and incredible quotes during his press conferences.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Today is a good day.

Thank you Wenger for everything and good luck. Win EL title and leave on a high. From now on The Emirates should be packed in every remaining game and fans should give farewell, which Wenger deserves.

Can't help it but feel sad and nostalgic. The end of an Era. Arsène has embodied Arsenal values and has led the club with grace and dignity.
I truly hope he gets the farewell he deserves. Thanks for Everything!

HBL

Established Member
I think the only managers I’d want to replace him are Jardim or Allegri. Don’t want someone like Enrique or Löw. If we can’t get Jardim or Allegri I’d probably give it to a former player.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Really need to get the replacement right, we can't afford a Moyes signing, next manager has to show progress.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Odds shortening on Rodgers. He is my number one choice but see it hard for him to leave Celtic just now.

Still feel the realistic choices are Alergi and Enrique at this stage.

AVENTUS

Patrick Vieira will get the job. Just got a sneaky feeling it's signed and done. AW wouldn't just announce departure like that without club having a replacement.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Patrick Vieira will get the job. Just got a sneaky feeling it's signed and done. AW wouldn't just announce departure like that without club having a replacement.

That would be a disaster. None of our former players have any business being near this job at the moment. Might as well get Vic Akers to take over. At least he has managed and won trophies as a manager.

Whoever comes in will have some big shoes to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom