• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Celtic major shareholder Dermot Desmond realised a statement just now saying he wouldn't stand in Rodgers way. It's on. It's ****ong on!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does this mean that the Telegraph article for our shortlist was also correct? If so looks like it'll be Arteta.

Wryer

The fan pleasing choice will be Allegri.

The don't rock the boat choices will be Ancelotti or Loew.

The logical business choice will be Brendan Rodgers. Young, English speaking, experience in a big PL team.

Calculated gambles will be Jardim, Favre, Nagelsmann.

Big time gambles will be PV4, MA8.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Gilberto_Silva_Foto_Roberto_Rocha_RR-5642.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The most important thing in a replacement is someone who has the same values as Wenger. Developing players, attacking football, a winner and class. I don't see any other manager that has those values currently outside of Rodgers. I think people are quick to forget how he improved Suarez and took that Liverpool team closer to winning the league than we have in ages.

That was four or five years ago. He is much more experienced and has shown he is capable of going the distance, motivating players to go a season unbeaten in all competitions when all and sundry are determined to stop you. One invincible to another.

Big Kolo in as his assistant as well given is a coach at Celtic currently. Ticks all the boxes.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The fan pleasing choice will be Allegri.

The don't rock the boat choices will be Ancelotti or Loew.

The logical business choice will be Brendan Rodgers. Young, English speaking, experience in a big PL team.

Calculated gambles will be Jardim, Favre, Nagelsmann.

Big time gambles will be PV4, MA8.
Don't see how pissing off the vast majority of your paying supporters by hiring dreck would be a good business choice. Surely a good business choice would be someone like Allegri who is in the elite bracket and would bring a sense of excitement and hope.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The most important thing in a replacement is someone who has the same values as Wenger. Developing players, attacking football, a winner and class. I don't see any other manager that has those values currently outside of Rodgers. I think people are quick to forget how he improved Suarez and took that Liverpool team closer to winning the league than we have in ages.

That was four or five years ago. He is much more experienced and has shown he is capable of going the distance, motivating players to go a season unbeaten in all competitions when all and sundry are determined to stop you. One invincible to another.

Big Kolo in as his assistant as well given is a coach at Celtic currently. Ticks all the boxes.

No one will be joining your Rodgers bandwagon, no matter how hard you try.

Wryer

Don't see how pissing off the vast majority of your paying supporters by hiring dreck would be a good business choice. Surely a good business choice would be someone like Allegri who is in the elite bracket and would bring a sense of excitement and hope.

Except what is the upgrade we can offer to Allegri by leaving Juventus?

Good business choice has to factor in probability. You dont waste on time on dreamy stuffs.

Before you get me wrong, Allegri is my first choice.

HBL

Established Member
Jardim
Allegri
Arteta

That would be my top 3. Want someone fairly young, give them a chance to build a project, allow them to sell who they want and most importantly give them the financial backing you need to succeed in the modern game.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This has so much potential to be the biggest disappointment in our clubs history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom