• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loïc Rémy

Status
Not open for further replies.

godfather

Re: Loic Remy?

I don't mind if we spent 10-12m on him in the summer. but first of all, please make sure to bring a quality keeper and CD into the team before anything else.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

If we sign Chamakh, we will have too many forwards. I'd even offload Eduardo to give Vela more game time.

Btw, did anybody take notice of Bryan Ruiz from Twente? If we sell Eduardo, thats a brilliant goal poacher for us.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Clrnc said:
If we sign Chamakh, we will have too many forwards. I'd even offload Eduardo to give Vela more game time.

Btw, did anybody take notice of Bryan Ruiz from Twente? If we sell Eduardo, thats a brilliant goal poacher for us.
Those two sentences doesn't really compute. :wink:

patrick42uk

Established Member

If we are looking for a flank player, it has to be Hazard. I'll cry if that boy leaves Lille for any other club.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

OGC Nice striker Loic Remy is much sought after across Europe, but it's Arsenal that he wants to join in the summer.

The French forward, who is valued at around £11 million and is a reported target for both the Gunners and Olympique Lyonnais, has scored 13 goals in 31 Ligue 1 games this season, and the 23-year-old hopes he has done enough to convince Arsène Wenger he would be a worthy addition at the Emirates Stadium.

“Arsenal are the club I want to join. I won't deny they are my priority. Arsenal are a young, ambitious side and I love to watch them play," he recently told RMC.

"It is the ideal place for me. I spoke with Thierry [Henry] about them and asked him lots of questions about life there.

"That is because I have been an Arsenal fan since I was little. I was not disappointed with what he told me."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/rumours/2010/05/04/1908645/arsenal-readying-bid-for-manchester-citys-joe-hart-as-Arsène" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/rumours/20 ... -as-Arsène</a>?

est

These are old quotes, surely?

Think we can do better than him as well.

MDGoonah41

Established Member

Just read that his agent said hes meeting with another major club in england tomorrow, which comes after speculation he was headed to liverpool but that seems to have cooled off.

Use the money from the Eduardo sale to pay for this? That should cover half the fee

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

The agent refused to name the new club in the mix. I have a feeling that we could very well be the club being talked about.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member

West Ham have already made an offer but Nice arent happy with how they want to pay the fee, something liek that anyway

MDGoonah41

Established Member

Yeah I dont think he really wants to go to West Ham either. Its us or Liverpool.

I think the sale of Eduardo might have Been a requirement for Wenger to bring in another attacking player

Goons AFC

I heard West Ham refuse to front load the payments, which Nice want. And I can't imagine Remy having West Ham at the top of his list. I could see a number of other EPL clubs being interested in him before us.

Abs

Established Member

I dont think we are after him at all, otherwise its goodbye Vela, we have enough on that front. I would guess Sp**s is after him and I really hope he doesnt go there as I really like this guy

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

He'd be a horrible signing for a side like West Ham. Too often these small-ish clubs have spent big on young unproven players who have done well in lesser leagues only to fail when they come to the PL. Alves, Benitez, Elmander, Marlet (any one remeber him) are just a few examples of this method being unsuccesful. A club like West Ham would be much better of going after someone like Doyle.

CandysRoom

Established Member

I think this could be us. If we are losing Eduardo (which looks likely) we need another attacking player, and as we are unlikely to be bidding the vast sums on players such as Özil and Hazard, Cole having joined Liverpool and the fact that we were apparently interested in January, i think we may put a bid in.

I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Remy support Arsenal and say it is his dream to play for us? If so, having another player at the club who wants to be here can only be a good thing.

How good he is, is another matter. I haven't seen much of him. Can anyone here fill me in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom