• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luis Jiménez

longrufus

Established Member
Welcome, but i'd suggest introducing yourself in the lobby, thats what its there for.
Enjoy the mania.

Mostarac

Established Member
longrufus said:
Interesting Mostarac, any idea why?

I am not sure actually, looks like they might buy some other midfielder which plays in his position(somebody like Semioli). But, the Italian press have written about problems for Fiorentina when it comes to working together with Ternana for a price for Jimenez. That might have led to Fiorentina looking for other players who can play in his position.

longrufus

Established Member
Well it opens the door for Arsenal to make a move, and the transfer no longer appears as complex. Just depends on whether we are really interested or not.

Mostarac

Established Member
longrufus said:
Well it opens the door for Arsenal to make a move, and the transfer no longer appears as complex. Just depends on whether we are really interested or not.

True. If we do not buy him, I am sure that a club from Serie A will buy him.

RC8

Established Member
It would be a shame if we miss on him, as he has showed he can be used as a substitute for Fab.

One thing is for sure, that kid is up for big things, so yes, if we don't sign him, a good Italian club definetely will.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
is he good enough for arsenal seriously?

i think he has 0% of signing for arsenal and this is jsut a stupid rumour

Mostarac

Established Member
Looks like Lazio will sign Jimenez today. His agent has said that a deal is more than likely to be finalised today as Lazio have basically met Ternana`s price for Jimenez.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom