• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Aston Villa (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FbhBUQ9X0AIW0ZQ

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Saka was the worst player on the pitch, now to be honest. I mean he is a talented great young player but tonight was not his night.

It is Xhaka & the boys tonight. What an engine Granit has, when you think he must be 8-10 years older than the rest of the team. I liked Sambi too. He did his job, made some good thoughtful passes, managed his role with calmness. On to the next match.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jesus.
HM: Martinelli and Xhaka

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Granit my man playing like there's no tomorrow.

Didn't think he had it in him but I love to be proven wrong.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Between Jesus and xhaka for me. Went for Jesus just because xhaka should have prevented the corner which led to the goal. Not his fault entirely but still.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I went with Xhaka but Ødegaard was everywhere during that first half, absolutely took Villa's midfield to the cleaners.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Xhaka for me. Kept us solid in midfield with his positioning and interceptions, and created our first goal with a good shot from a tight angle.

Martinelli and Jesus after him. Ødegaard was great in the first half but dropped off a bit in the second.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jesus or Xhaka, both great...Gabby is amazing, was destroying both their giant CBs like he was 6 foot 6...would slightly favour him.

@Oxeki deserves a shout, imo...his work on getting the Sp**s' fans tears up quickly was superb tonight :applause:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has to be Jesus. Was simply superb.

Xhaka, a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom