• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Chelsea (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GL4LmAzWcAAeRjG

Gooner505

Oedegaard even with Kai and Benny scoring braces. He was the magician in the midfield, creating everything for us. And pressing all 97 minutes too.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Martin a cert for this. Honourable mentions for White, Magalhães, Havertz & Rice.

SupersoakerArsene

I actually don't know for sure. I thought Ødegaard was really outstanding, but so was Rice for me.
White aswell actually.

I'd go for Benjamin White. Which right back scores a brace VS Chelsea with that second goal lol.
But the thing with White I liked most about yesterdays performance: he got booked for fouling that pr*ck of a Cucurella guy. Massive hate for that pr*ck.

Everybody says Ødegaard, cuz he played so well. But for me, that booking from White made him MOTM :)

Football wise; Ode, but for now I take White!

Also Partey, Havertz, Gabriel, Saliba had a good game.

Can we also have a vote for baddest player @ Chelsea's side? I really don't know. Badiaschile, Gilchrist or Enzo Fernandez? Lol.

Let's play Aubamawang

Love Ødegaard and everyone was fantastic, but I gave my vote to Partey. We look much more dangerous on the attack with his passing ability.

Although I would have voted for Mudryk or Cucarella too, as they made life easy for Saka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom