• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Utd Vs Arsenal Player Rating thread

go49oner

Established Member
Apart from Lehmann I dont think anyone else deserves anything above a 5.

Lehamnn 6 would of been 6 or 7 if it wasnt for him -MOTM
Hoyte 3 at fault for most of their goals
Gallas 4
Toure 3
Troare 2
Hleb 4
Fabregas 4
Gilberto 3
Eboue1 Was he playing?
Edu 5 had our only shot-..off target
Bendtener 5
Flamini 3
Senderos 4
Ade 1- Disgraceful dive, rightly booked for it.

Shocking performance may I add. Totally outplayed from the word go to the final whistle.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Here we go :roll:
Whats there to say? just give everyone a 1 and be done with it.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Lehmann 6,5
Hoyte 3
Gallas 4
Toure 4
Traore 3
Hleb 4
Fabregas 4
Gilberto 4
Eboue 4
Eduardo 6
Bentdner 5,5

Lukazan

Established Member
It's my birthday tomorow, I'm going out in 30 mins so I'm too ****ing pissed to accurately assess. :lol:

Hleb - 10000
Eboue - 0

There.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lehmann - 7
Hotyte - 2 - Simply awful. He just kept stepping back and conceding space for Nani to get momentum and dictation in some crucial moments. And when he withdrawing himself into his own box, his confidence to challenge the ball got even less. Perfect defending example of vicious cycle.
Kolo - 4
Gallas - 5
Traore - 2 - I've lost counts on the times saying this. He is not a fullback but a potential winger.
Eboue - 000000000000000 - f*cking useless. He suppose to come back and help the team after ACN. Now what? A straight red for a 3-match ban. Feck all with his contribution.
Cesc - 5 - tried
Gilberto - 5 - coundn't do much given the state of the midfield
Hleb - 4 - overwhelmed
Bendtner - 4 - was outfought almost on every high ball
Eduardo - 4

Sub:
Ade - 5
Flamini - 5
Senderos - 6

Ref: 3 - how that dirty c*nt Fletcher could stay on the pitch until the final whislte is beyond me.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Lehmann - 7
Hoyte - 4
Kolo - 4
Gallas - 4
Traore - 3
Cesc - 4 Gave the ball away more than anyone else. Didn't look interested.
Invisiboue - 2 Who?
Gilberto - 6 Did his job well for once but the team let him down
Hleb - 4 Didn't do much with the ball didn't create much either. Didn't look interested.
Bendtner -5 Bad supply upfront but didn't stand a chance against Vidic and Ferdinand
Eduardo - 5 Read above

giuliob

Lehamnn 5.5 Some excellent saves 2nd half; played with a poor front four;
Hoyte 2.5 Hope his confidence doesn't go too far south
Gallas 3 Not captain like behavior today....
Touré 3 Didn't play like he was back in the big league
Traore 2.5 Not really fair to put him in this pressure cooker of a game
Hleb 3 Major disappointment; left his dribbling shoes at home
Fabregas 3 Huge disappointment; not backing up all the raves he gets
Gilberto 3 Stale as three day old bread
Eboue 2 Did he actually play?
Edu 5.5 Works very hard and only player to show some pace; but for him and Bendtner without any service from the midfield how do they score?
Bendtener 5.5 Another hard worker on both ends

Flamini n/a; Lost my focus on the game and I wasn't paying attention
Senderos n/a Lost my focus and didn't pay attention to Phil
Ade 3

Referee 4

Wenger 3 Terrible, terrible game plan and preparation......

Christofaux

Lehmann -6- Great saves

Hoyte -3- did nothing, poor marking caused goals
Traore -3- see Hoyte
Gallas - 4 - Could of been sent off if an official saw what he did to nani
Toure -5- Did nothing, had no support from other defenders
Eboue -1- Your a cnut eboue... a cnut.
Gilberto -4- Tried hard, didnt equate to anything
Fabregas -5- Didnt get a foothold.
Hleb -5- Nothing he tried payed off
Eduardo -5- Was unlucky not to draw a few fouls when he was chopped down.
Bendtner -4- Did 1 thing, but it was after the whistle was blown.

Adebayor -5- Shocking dive.
Senderos - 6- Still managed a wayward pass from the back
Flamini -6- good chop on nani.

gunnerGH

Established Member
OK im going to be as fair as possible

Lehmann 6
Hoyte 4
Gallas 4
Toure 4
Traore 5
Eboue 4
Hleb 6
Fabregas 5
Gilberto 5
Eduardo 6
Bendtner 6

thegame24

Established Member
Lehmann 7
Hoyte 4
Gallas 5
Touré 4
Traore 4
Eboue 0
Hleb 6
Fabregas 5
Gilberto 4
Eduardo 6
Bendtner 5

Mostarac

Established Member
Lehmann 7, Traore 4, Gallas 5, Toure 5, Hoyte 4, Hleb 5, Cesc 5, Gilberto 5, Eboue 3, Eduardo 6 and Bendtner 6.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Lehmann - 8 - Saved us from a historically significant defeat

Traore - 4 - Well out of his depth

Hoyte - 2 - Responsible for half the goals

Gallas - 5 - Had to do double the work, overrun

Toure - 5 - Looked unfit, not helped by his fullbacks

Hleb - 3 - Played right off the park by United's midfield press

Fabregas - 4 - Similar to Hleb, but actually completed some passes

Gilberto - 4 - Really out of place in this Arsenal team. Untidy and immobile

Eboue - 3 - I've never liked him as a player, and he did nothing to turn around my opinion of him

Bendter - 4 - Couldn't hold onto the ball, constantly outnumbered

Eduardo - 6 - We actually built decent passages of play when he was on the ball, and we went close with a header too.

SUBS:

Flamini - 5

Adebayor - 5 - Actually held the ball up. Gets an extra point because his woefully theatrical dive was the only thing to raise a smile during the game.

Senderos - 5

Kain

Established Member
Man this is gonna be painfull and miserable to sum up our performance...

Lehmann 6.5- yea he got beat 4 times but under todays performance we could of had anyone in goal any keep on the planet, in history! and still lost thats how much we was outplayed and mad Jens did keep the score down probably realisitcaly our motm.

Gallas 4- Was all over the place and had trouble playing alongside our hopeless wingbacks.

Toure 5- Not been a good month for him if anyone needed a break it would of been him after comming of a miserable injury and ACoN exit.

Hoyte & Traore 3- Totaly and utterly taken to pieces not a few times not alot of times but literally every attacking move the manks threw at them they couldnt handle, clearly if it was one of the other playing then they would stand a chance but with both playing our defence lacked beyond belief, Hoyte had double the problems with having Eboue infront of him who was pretty much non-existant, atleast Traore had competent players ahead of him.

Fabregas 4.5- Closed down fast as hes come to expect, the mank midfield worked really hard all game Fabregas semed to dwell, was inefective from having to do Flaminis job and havng to get forward was just to much to ask.

Hleb 4.5- Didnt hold up the ball atall and when he did was closed down to fast.

Eboue 2- ineffective, bad chellenge, didnt help Hoyte atall, theres so many things he didnt do or did wrong that we have to question Wenger in his decision to keep using Eboue even with injurys?

Gilberto 3- Hes gone isnt he lets face it we'd all be surprised to see the guy next season, no desire, didnt help much atall in midfield took 5-6 touchs before passing against a man united team adept in 1 touch passing and quick to close down, he was also the player wich should arguably of been freshest (though not match fit) not even a spark.... quite simply useless.

Eduardo 6- Had a rough game didnt do much wrong, but didnt get the oppertunitys to get involved in the game very often, some of his passes went astray but atleast he was trying to make something happen.

Bendtner 5- had nobody to work with, he cant do everything when your up against a back four like man united its hard enough winning the headers even when Bendtner did this... nobody was getting near to his flickons, felt rather sorry for the lad hes waited for a first team oppertunity only to play in a completly uninspired team.

I dont want to get on any one players back to much it was an overall abysmal performace, yet i cant see either Gilberto or Eboue lasting to much longer with bad performance after bad performance.

Ooh to be a gooner

Lehman - 6 - Played well, and helped to keep the score down, although his kicking in the first half was a little erratic
Hoyte - 1 - Nani may have brought to a swift end his fledgling arsenal career....we can but hope!
Gallas - 5 - No cover from the full backs left him exposed. Poor display, but showed spirit and fight
Toure - 5 - see above
Traore - 1 - I'm going to put it down to inexperience and youth
Hleb - 1 - Disgraceful. He lacked heart and fight. A truly shameful performance
Cesc - 1 - Culpable to some extent for the first two goals. Anderson completely outclassed him, and the nadir of which was graphically illustrated when he was audaciously nutmegged by the Brazilian
Eboue - 1 - The only noteworthy contribution that he made was to officially reduce us to 10 men, although we were effectively playing with 10 men for the whole match. Awful.
Gilberto - 6 - Made lots of telling interceptions and tackles, although his distribution was sometimes wayward. His fine positional sense and ability to read the game compensates for his lack of mobility
Eduardo - 5 - Plenty of endeavour without being particularly effective. Similar tackle to Eboue that he was lucky not to see red for
Bendtner - 4 - Toothless

Ade - 6 - Brought presence to our attack despite the flagrant dive
Flamini - 3 - Responsible for letting Fletcher get away from him for their 4th goal
Senderos - 5 - Nani put him on his backside which almost resulted in a goal

mgrealsmooth

Lehmann 6
Hoyte 1
Gallas 3
Touré 3
Traore 1
Eboue 2
Hleb 5
Fabregas 4
Gilberto 5
Eduardo 6
Bendtner 4

Eduardo and Lehmann can hold their heads high. Hoyte and Traore showed no signs whatsoever they can cope at this level. Everything came from the wings, they were shocking.

Eduardo looked confident on the ball, some good dribbling and ball control, Lehmann couldn't be blamed for the goals and stopped the game becoming even more embarrassing.

mgrealsmooth

Lehmann 6
Hoyte 1
Gallas 3
Touré 3
Traore 1
Eboue 2
Hleb 5
Fabregas 4
Gilberto 5
Eduardo 6
Bendtner 4

Eduardo and Lehmann can hold their heads high. Hoyte and Traore showed no signs whatsoever they can cope at this level. Everything came from the wings, they were shocking.

Eduardo looked confident on the ball, some good dribbling and ball control, Lehmann couldn't be blamed for the goals and stopped the game becoming even more embarrassing.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom