• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Utd Vs Arsenal Player Rating thread

Biggus

Established Member
Lukazan said:
It's my birthday tomorow, I'm going out in 30 mins so I'm too f****g pissed to accurately assess. :lol:

Hleb - 10000
Eboue - 0

There.

:lol: Happy birthday Luka, have a wonderful time.

Jens 6

The rest of them were not worth a f**k. :(

lagos

Established Member
Lehmann - 7
Traore - 4 -
Hoyte - 3 -
Gallas - 5 -

Touré - 5 -

Hleb - 5

Fabregas -5

Gilberto - 6

Eboue - 2

Bendter - 4 -

Eduardo - 6 -
SUBS:

Flamini - 5

Adebayor - 5

Senderos - 5

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
tactica442 said:
... Ref: 3 - how that dirty c*nt Fletcher could stay on the pitch until the final whislte is beyond me.
I'm not ready to do a full rating yet (I'll put Eduardo and Lehmann at 5.5 after which, meh), but that is one sentiment I want to endorse - both about Alan "I can't wait until the roadrunner catches you' Wiley and that walking garden rake Fletcher.

Not why we lost, but they got my goat today.

True Gooner

Established Member
Gazza Martinez said:
Lehmann - 8 - Saved us from a historically significant defeat

Traore - 4 - Well out of his depth

Hoyte - 2 - Responsible for half the goals

Gallas - 5 - Had to do double the work, overrun

Touré - 5 - Looked unfit, not helped by his fullbacks

Hleb - 3 - Played right off the park by United's midfield press

Fabregas - 4 - Similar to Hleb, but actually completed some passes

Gilberto - 4 - Really out of place in this Arsenal team. Untidy and immobile

Eboue - 3 - I've never liked him as a player, and he did nothing to turn around my opinion of him

Bendter - 4 - Couldn't hold onto the ball, constantly outnumbered

Eduardo - 6 - We actually built decent passages of play when he was on the ball, and we went close with a header too.

SUBS:

Flamini - 5

Adebayor - 5 - Actually held the ball up. Gets an extra point because his woefully theatrical dive was the only thing to raise a smile during the game.

Senderos - 5

Spot on

Except for Eboue, he gets a 1, usually I support him in most debates, and still do, but to get your self sent off knowing that the squad is down to the bare bones and the managers objective is to rest players, is so ****ing stupid. He really does need a ****ing brain.

PS - Happy B'day Luka, shame this happened on the eve of your B'Day

EDIT - Just remembered that Eboue gets a 3 match ban :roll:

Hes worth a zero

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Lehmann - 7 when a keeper concede 4 goals and still get a 7, you know how good a performance that is. its all down to him we didn't get ****ed double digits.

Traore - 2 FFS stop playing in defence

Hoyte - 2 He is a alright lad, but he needs to be playing in a lousier team. He dosen't have the quality to be a arsenal player, so we need to get rid of him. sorry to say that as he is arsenal through and through.

Gallas - 3 I thought he was very poor. He missed 2 headers which resulted in the 2 goals.

Touré - 5 Can't do much in a one man defence

Hleb - 4 He actually created some openings early on, and tried hard to do things. but ref didn't give him the fouls against him, and nobody supported him against the whole manure midfield

Fabregas - 4 can't do much actually.

Gilberto - 1 He could potentially be the worst player ever in a season of arsenal history.

Eboue - 1 foolish act but understably frustrated by the scoreline. did nothing in the match

Bendter - 3

Eduardo - 6 - He did decent

Subs
Flamini - 4

Adebayor - 5

Senderos - 5

Juicy

The fullbacks were what really ****ed us up. So much of our passing stopped with either misplaced passes by them or them not being in a position to recieve the ball. Traore's positioning was awful, and Hoyte didn't really know when to and when not to dive in. But we can't just blame them. None of our passing anywhere over the pitch worked. That was also partly down to Bendtner and Cesc passing poorly. Eboue didn't look like his heart was in it.

And that was all before the red card. After it we might actually have been slightly better, which wasn't exactly hard.

arsmile

Established Member
lehmann-6.5- not even a little responsible for any of the goals- good with crosses, a few good saves, and came sprinting off his line sharpish- kicking was god-awful though in fairness, we nearly conceded from 2 goal kicks

hoyte-2- has got a lot worse thanheuse to be

toure-3- looked like he'd never played at CB before

gallas-1.5- made fletcher look competant, and that isnt easy, out-headed by him at the near post (or did he just head it straight in the goal himself?)

traore-2.5- only responsible for one of the goals- which makes him our best defender on the night........ ..... ....

eboue-0.3- didnt turn up to the first half, did to the second- but then he must have remembered that he preffered doing what ever he was doing in the first half to proceeded to leave the pitch asap-part of me was happy to see him get sent off because at least he achieved somethingthat day

cesc-2- as bad as he has ever played for us

gilberto-7- our best player- couldnt have been better in the circumstances- about 4 times as good as he has ever been this season, pity it took our whole team to disintergrate to beat a performance out of him

hleb-4- well. he tried a bit....did more defensivly than cesc could be bothered to do despite his positions......

eduardo-5.5- an ok performace, our only attempt on goal......decent on the left, and thengot ready to shine up fromt in the second half....for 5 minuits when eboue got sent off and chucked him back into midfield- i liked his attempt at a slide tackle as well.......

bendtner-5- sooooooooo isolated it was beyond a joke, not his fault really but couldnt influence the game cos the team was crumbling behind him

flamini- came on the run round in circles like that player we had last year called flamini....was poor for the 4th...but took out nani after the ball juggling which is a bonus-

adebayor- being the only professional athlete in togo, he thought he'd get some practie in for the olympics, where he's made the high-boeard diving squad

senderos- yeah.......whatever

hey ho...nevermind, i wouldnt have minded loosing, but i suippose at least we can say that we never even tried to beat them.......if we'd have fought and sitll lost 2-1 then we wouldnt be able to say that.....but you know, lets just win the premiership and champons league then- we recovered from totnumb quicky so i suppose we have no reason to doubt our ability to bounce back from this.........

...lets save some of our own ball juggling for manunited when we play thme having already won the title with games to spare- we'll juggle all overthem.......

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom