• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Joestlaachmkr

If Naglesmann is willing to go to Sp**s, I'm sure he'd be open to Arsenal as well.
Sp**s will not get Nagelsmann, if they give Jose the boot. He has 2 years left on his contract with RB Leipzig, and he said a few weeks ago that his project with Red Bull is a long term deal. Levy must be joking himself if he thinks he can get Nagelsmann to Sp**s.

However, Nagelsmann was one of my personal favs to succeed Wenger back in 2018.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What about Ten Hag of Ajax? He will only have a year left on his contract come this summer. Surely won’t be too expensive to buy him out his contract. He’s been at The Netherlands for the entirety of his career so far, why not come to the premier league? We have to move quick though.
Another option would be Jesse Marsch of RB Salzburg. He’s American so I’m sure the Kroenke’s would love him. Young, exciting coach and good with youngsters. I’ve only watched him in the CL and they were okay for their level. I mean they were grouped with Bayern and Athletico so you can’t expect too much from them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

0_FBL-FRA-LIGUE1-MONACO-NICE.jpg

Who says no?

say yes

forum master baiter
I was thinking maybe Owen Coyle, but when I read this I thought maybe Dyche would be a better bet.
BFED8441-EDB0-425-B-B7-BE-338800657-FCD.jpg
That's not for us ffs :lol:

Clearly say his next level is Everton / Southampton. He's a good manager, as he's proven again with Burnley this year.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rodgers, Nagelsman or Rose would be interesting options, if available.

But Im seriously warming up to Ten Hag. I think continue with the financial investment into the team, bring this man in and lets work on the football structure at the club.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

But Im seriously warming up to Ten Hag. I think continue with the financial investment into the team, bring this man in and lets work on the football structure at the club.
Ten Hag is massive upgrade on Arteta. If anything he's going to make us enjoyable to watch.

ThePortugueseGunner

All 4 managers you mention have proved themselves in their own ways, and I would take them all over Arteta.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom