• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Club aren’t going to give up on the shiny new structure they just implemented.

They’ll be looming got someone who knows how to be a manager, rather than downgrading Arteta from manager to coach.

When I say a new structure, I dont mean its with Arteta at the club.

He will need to go, as will Edu and we will need proper football men up top. I dont think Arteta would accept a demotion to a number two or to another team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If somebody with proven pedigree is available I’d get them in tbh.

Otherwise we do the sensible thing and wait till summer then reassess.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
My manager.

john-carver-double-chin-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Edu has to go with him.

We need maybe new manager, we need dof, we need new team of scouts. We are so far off. We have zero structure.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rangnick and Hassenhuttl or Campos and Pochettino.

All we need. Why is Edu in a job ffs.

Campos is a good shout, excellent track record.

Whatever happens, we should forget about the top four for the time being, just stay in the league and rebuild the club and team. This cant continue.

blaze_of_glory

Rangnick and Hassenhuttl or Campos and Pochettino.

All we need. Why is Edu in a job ffs.
Handing the club to guys like Edu and Arteta is seriously questionable at this point. Love to see old players involved but are these guys ready for Prem, much less Arsenal? And knowing it's Josh Kroenke making these decisions, a guy only there because his dad owns the club...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Handing the club to guys like Edu and Arteta is seriously questionable at this point. Love to see old players involved but are these guys ready for Prom, much less Arsenal? And knowing it's Josh Kroenke making these decisions, a guy only there because his dad owns the club...

I don’t mind the Kroenkes in recent years, they’re clearly dissatisfied with things and will keep throwing money at the problem.

They’ve hired and fired, spent big in the windows. The only encouragement we can take from this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sadly can't see Arteta survive beyond Christmas he'll need to change things quickly because at the moment it look highly unlikely players aren't preforming too

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Who knows, there'll be no quick fix regardless and the absolutely top top managers won't want the job. Allegri would demand too much in terms of a transfer budget for example.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom