• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really explain how poor the manager market is despite many changes but really not quality names and most teams are bringing ex managers.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Ancelotti is such a weird choice. Since he left Madrid things hasnt worked out for him and thats 6 years ago.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Seeing Everton fans calling for Graham Potter.

Catch me on GrandOldTeam.com if that happens.
source.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bet Everton target Lampard. Good job for Frank too, he isn’t getting anything better in his career again, big club with money to spend.

I would get Potter, Eddie Howe or Scott Parker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could definitely see Conte going to Everton now, as they do have money to spend.

Would be more worried about him going there than Sp**s...if he's patient, he could build a good team at Everton.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Could definitely see Conte going to Everton now, as they do have money to spend.

Would be more worried about him going there than Sp**s...if he's patient, he could build a good team at Everton.
Everton would literally give him anything he asks.

Not sure he'll go to Sp**s. No elite Manager would want to work under Levy the miser.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't understand the fascination with Conte unless your team is the finished article or close to being the finished article.

Ancelotti joined Everton, people here wanted him to be at Arsenal. And this is what happens when you sign up a short time manager for a long term project.

And for guys like @Makingtrax who are big on it. Everton have a squad cost that is greater than Arsenal's this season, £20M greater in fact. So not only did they have a greater squad cost, but they also had a far more experienced manager. And STILL failed.

This is why guys like Conte and such on paper look fantastic, but they simply wouldn't work at this stage for any club that needs a rebuild.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom