• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'd love to see his reaction when the notorious penny pincher Levy tells him that midfield recruitment won't be necessary because Winks is a carbon copy of Barella :lol:
He’ll have money to spend if they sell Kane. Still don’t think they’ll make a push for a anything.

You can’t argue he’s a straight up top manager though, an elite hire - something we haven’t done since Wenger left.

Oh well.

Tom Mix

Not sure what the point of this thread is as Arteta is going nowhere.

Ancelotti has disrespected Everton imo. I'd love it if Real Madrid are booted out of Europe and they go bust on his watch. Still, the wine is cheaper in Spain although English sparkling wine beats the pants off Cava.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sp**s is getting Don Antonio, meanwhile Arsenal are stuck with the guy who won 5 games in a row and still finished below Ryan Mason.

Lovely stuff.
Untitled.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Should Conte be appointed up the road at the Spuds, this is what I expect to happen :

June 7th- Conte signs for Sp**s

July 12th- Kane signs for City

angry chelsea GIF

July 12th- Conte uppercuts Levy and unilaterally voids his contract with Sp**s

July 13-August 12- Sp**s court Zidane, try again with Pochettino & try to pinch Bielsa from Leeds yet fail in each pursuit

August 13- Sp**s appoint David Pleat as caretaker for the yet to commence new season :lol:

myoldarsenal

Should Conte be appointed up the road at the Spuds, this is what I expect to happen :

June 7th- Conte signs for Sp**s

July 12th- Kane signs for City

angry chelsea GIF

July 12th- Conte uppercuts Levy and unilaterally voids his contract with Sp**s

July 13-August 12- Sp**s court Zidane, try again with Pochettino & try to pinch Bielsa from Leeds yet fail in each pursuit

August 13- Sp**s appoint David Pleat as caretaker for the yet to commence new season :lol:
This is meant to be a funny post?

Seems like we have 12 year olds rampant here

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Ideally you want success and some managers come with more guarantees than others i.e. Conte and Benitez, alternatively you go with a clear footballing philosophy which is fun to watch i.e. Potter, Howe, Ten Haag, Jardine or Villas Boas - none really have pull for players.

Happy to meet somewhere in the middle - Sarri

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom