• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Kav

Established Member
We’re really mid table aren’t we. That can be the only explanation as to why no one with authority has fired Arteta and it seems they are comfortable with having a third class manager in charge of a team that can be doing so much better.

Until Arteta is fired fans should not spend any money supporting the team.

There are so many better managers: Bielsa, Ten Hag, Gasperini, Conte, Zidane. I would even take a spell with Galtier or Rodgers rather than stick with Mid table Mik.

Arteta out. Kroenke Out

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even if Conte (desperate) and join Sp**s he will leave after a year Sp**s arent competing anytime soon they in 600M debt they losing Kane the rebuild will take few years Conte will only join Sp**s so he will get his 15 to 20M a year and nothing else. Sp**s need to be more realistic about who do they want when rebuilding.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I can't help thinking Sp**s pursuit of Poch and Conte is a publicity stunt. When they give the job to Ryan Mason full time they can say we tried hard for a better manager but they all refused 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I can't help thinking Sp**s pursuit of Poch and Conte is a publicity stunt. When they give the job to Ryan Mason full time they can say we tried hard for a better manager but they all refused 🤣
got to admire Levy and his ambition but unless he willing giving big manager big budget nobody is coming specially when he going to lose best striker in PL.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
PLEASE GET CONTE!
Conte will come here when we are already top 4 club with CL football and good budget to buy players to improve us and get us to next level now he not joining any club that is rebuilding.

bonzka

6C6F2DA6-A456-4FDB-BF04-F1FCC0CA31A3.jpeg
I liked this notification.

Although I don’t want conte at Arsenal. He might deliver trophies but his football is not for me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Poll reset, and before people complain those are the names (apart from Conte) that are available on the betting market.

Alexs

Tottenham have called off their interest in Antonio Conte because he told them to fcuk off.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom