• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't know if he is a good manager tbh, but I would sack Arteta for Vieira tomorrow if I am being honest :lol:

You can tell how much he loves the club too, which is great...I remember watching the game v Juve in 2006, when he returned...you could tell his emotion toward the club got the better of him that day, as he never really got into the game.

Palace and their fans are on the the knife-edge for me anyway, but if they don't give Paddy time and turn against him...then I will be watching all their games hoping they get relegated.

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think this is actually a high-risk appointment for Palace, with the squad that they have. Bit surprised they haven't gone for "a safe pair of hands"...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal Palace have such tough work in summer don't know how many players they released and they got limited budget to build the squad they'll need to get it right or they are going down.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Crystal Palace have such tough work in summer don't know how many players they released and they got limited budget to build the squad they'll need to get it right or they are going down.
Aye, that is my thought too. It is risky from both Paddy and Crystal Palace. Not sure how attractive they are in terms of attracting a manager. Get it wrong, and they'll be in trouble. Getting relegated or sacked is not a good start to a potential Premier League career either. High stakes.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm afraid the media spotlight is going to be on him much more than for most new managers

I think most of the pundits will be behind him though - Keane might be a bit iffy:lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The departure of Frank de Boer as national coach of the Orange is imminent

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm afraid the media spotlight is going to be on him much more than for most new managers

I think most of the pundits will be behind him though - Keane might be a bit iffy:lol:

I think him and Roy get on very well, tbh...after all they have been through against eachother, there must be a hell of a lot of respect there.

Get Apollo Creed/Rocky Balboa vibes from them, I reckon they would be pretty good friends now.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think him and Roy get on very well, tbh...after all they have been through against eachother, there must be a hell of a lot of respect there.

Get Apollo Creed/Rocky Balboa vibes from them, I reckon they would be pretty good friends now.
THAT legendary Ruud Van Nostrilboy incident. RVN makes a lot out of the incident, PV4 gets a second yellow. PV4 Goes absoluley mental and tries to get at him. Who is dragging Vieira away and calming him down? Roy Keane.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Netherlands going different route the Dutch managers this era are crap

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Everton may look to be set to appoint Rafa Benitez as there New Manager.
Police are investigating an incident where a banner was left close to where Rafa lives, on Monday 28th June. The banner reads, 'We know where you live. Don't sign'.
Rafa in 2007 was said to have described Everton as a 'Small Club'.
This banner was giving a strong message. Unfortunately for whoever was responsible for it, the banner was placed outside the wrong house. Seems that they don't know where Rafa lives.
This Toffee supporter appears to have got themselves in a Sticky Situation.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why Rafa would take the Everton job, seems to be a lot of hostility towards him. Couple of bad results and it will be **** off you fat Spanish waiter ringing from the stands...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look like Sp**s and Everton are finally going to appoint Nuno and Rafa as thier new manager doesn't look there is change of plans

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom