• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Really didn't expect that! let's see what Jorge i mean Wolves going to hire.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
rate him & dont mind the style at all but not really a fit to what Levy has been talking about recently

interesting to see where he ends up... your not going to win a league playing like a **** City with worse players

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
After full time on Sunday v.Brighton, hopefully this thread has some news about a new Arsenal manager too :)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

After full time on Sunday v.Brighton, hopefully this thread has some news about a new Arsenal manager too :)
Think you'll be disappointed there. I think the board will stick with Arteta. Should we be midtable come November, things might change. But I think he will get two years and two summer windows. That is a fair crack of the whip.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom