• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Manchester City released this statement: "Guardiola has been suffering with severe back pain for some time lately, and flew out to Barcelona for emergency surgery performed by Dr Mireia Illueca. The surgery was a success, and Pep will now recover and rehabilitate in Barcelona.

"In his absence, assistant manager Juanma Lillo will oversee coaching of the first team on the training field and will assume duties on the touchline until Pep’s return. He is expected to return after the forthcoming international break.

"Everyone at Manchester City wishes Pep a speedy recovery, and look forward to seeing him back in Manchester soon."

What matches will Guardiola miss?​

Here is the list of the matches Man City boss Pep Guardiola will miss while he is recovering:
  • 27 August, Premier League vs Sheffield United
  • 2 September, Premier League vs Fulham
The club say he is expected to return after the international break which would see him back for their league match against West Ham on 16 September.

What has he been up to this summer

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Manchester City released this statement: "Guardiola has been suffering with severe back pain for some time lately, and flew out to Barcelona for emergency surgery performed by Dr Mireia Illueca. The surgery was a success, and Pep will now recover and rehabilitate in Barcelona.

"In his absence, assistant manager Juanma Lillo will oversee coaching of the first team on the training field and will assume duties on the touchline until Pep’s return. He is expected to return after the forthcoming international break.

"Everyone at Manchester City wishes Pep a speedy recovery, and look forward to seeing him back in Manchester soon."

Here is the list of the matches Man City boss Pep Guardiola will miss while he is recovering:
The club say he is expected to return after the international break which would see him back for their league match against West Ham on 16 September.
The substitute teacher should be able to get 6 points from that.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Doku and Nunes? Yea not impressed with city's business this summer. If we get close to our level of last season we'll be champions

King87

They’ve still got a freak, Rodri and pure defenders across the backline.

Their first XI is class.
The Freak and Rodri especially mate, those two makes such a difference for them and they literally never get injured

King87

Bernardo signed an extension as well, they're still very strong.
Yea they're still clear in first team quality but are considerably weaker squad wise.

Doku, Nunes, Kovacic are massive downgrades to KDB, Gundogan and Mahrez.

Our best hope is if they sustain injuries in the first team basically

Thrice

Reminded me of Bielsa the way he sat on that box during the Newcastle game. No coincidence it seems.

Jasinho

Doku looks to have some of the most insane dribbling I've ever seen, his shoulder drop breaks ankles. Hopefully he will remain as unproductive as he is now though, 8 G/A last season, won't come anywhere near Mahrez that's for sure.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's objectively weaker (despite still being amazing) - Gundo -> Kovacic is a big downgrade. Losing Mahrez also hurts them.

Agreed however it all depends on how Doku adapts tbf. As @Trilly was saying, if Pep manages to refine his game then it could be a scary prospect ngl.

I wouldn’t be so worried if I was a City fan about losing Mahrez as he was tailing off last season. Jack Grealish was their main threat out wide.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Annoyingly Foden looked amazing for them in KDB's absence. Will be interesting to see if he can keep up that sort of form over a longer stretch of games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
F4Ywr1NW8AAw06U

...can Sky now get Debruyne's ex to rank the top 3 Belgians she has slept with please?

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom