• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Pep is good for winning any league.He improved a lot of players and with good spent money,he made them like top side.I can only say that he'll have weak spot in CL against top sides.One bad game and can be all over.Even Barca had a lot of luck in 2009 against Chelsea and they were second-best team in that two legs.They ****ed us in 2011 with that blind referee also.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I surely hope people are not gonna talk about team that is full on dope as the best ever. Would be disgrace to this league.
Yeah, posted some interesting tweets about this a few pages back, and the more you watch them playing the same players over and over it becomes harder and harder to deny.

The disgrace is already there, though. Started when Chelski got funded by shady Russian money and City funded by shady sheikhs who don't care about slave labour, treat women like dogs and are fine with stoning gay people to death.

Any kind of principles have totally gone out of the window a long, long time ago.

MkhiMagic

At least they're cucking their next door neighbors, better City than them. Pep will probably walk the league every year until he gets bored and f***s off to his next project like PSG.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't have an agenda, but can only have utter contempt for City. They are by far the best team in the country and play by far the best football, but there are simply a lot of facts out there that prove how incredibly vile they are in the way they go about achieving it. I'd sooner applaud Spuds if they win the league than City if they smash every record this season.

Oh, and surprise, surprise. They have been heavily linked with Fred.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I hope they win the CL, and they're good enough to do that. We had a better team on paper, and failed. Say what you want about Pep, but this is a manager who knows what to do with good players.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
CL is just different,teams can have one bad game and it's over.Remember how Bayern was under Pep in CL.He didn't change anything to adopt and to put defensive performance and Spanish sides beat them.Reckon that Barca,PSG and even Bayern and Juve can beat them over two legs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'll stop short of saying City have some sort of cosmic fortune with injuries because they did have very bad luck with Benjamin Mendy. But how the hell De Bruyne, for example, hasn't been injured this season I'll never know. That guy is made of rubber and steel.

It's probably a skewed perception, but it seems that City players bounce back after horror tackles while Arsenal players get injured from celebrating goals or walking to the fridge.

Jesus, look at those two goals scored by Aguero from KDB's passes against Leicester. Three and respectively two passes, then it ended up in the net. You'll rarely see that simple solution in our team.
City is playing the way I'd like Arsenal to play. Fast, one touch, no nonsense football.
I've noticed that Guardiola quit his limp passing game after trying it for one season here and it didn't work as it did at Barca and Bayern. He switched to a much more direct style and got pacey players to match the intensity of the league.
City is still suspect in away games when playing in the CL, a problem all Guardiola's teams have suffered from, but at least he's switching up his game.

We're not really more direct this season to be fair, we still work the ball up the final third, the difference this season I think, has been that we are trying to have an effort on goal a bit quicker.

You do realise that City went away to a Feyenoord side that had won all 5 games in their domestic league, and won 0-4, then went to the San Paolo and beat Napoli 2-4, who, at the time, were (and still are) top of Serie A?

The defeat was against Shakhtar Donetsk, when we rested numerous players.

Glad you like the football we play though, as I enjoyed the football you lot used to play. Even when we were getting spanked just about every game :D

I hope they win the CL, and they're good enough to do that. We had a better team on paper, and failed. Say what you want about Pep, but this is a manager who knows what to do with good players.
I don't think we are to be honest, Jury.

Maybe a bit too young for that. Could be possible if the side sticks together and Guardiola stays, or Sarri carries on his work.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom