• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Pep is a genius, one of those who got paid because of his creativity. I wish he stays at MC, and see his fall with the hand of Arteta :fcrossed:

MikeVinna

Established Member
Hope we take the title from them, then they get absolutely murdered in court and thrown into non-league.

People would probably still hate us for some reason. Even though it’s a fairy tale narrative with a properly run football club ending these cheating bastards.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So this is just not true. He’s taken pot shots at Arsène going back to his Barca days and Arsène definitely doesn’t like him.

Think a lot of it goes back to their scumbag pursuit of Cesc and other players in his Barca days.

Also Wenger supposedly snubbed him when he wanted to play for the club a long time ago.

The Mourinho stuff was awful but if Wenger has seemingly forgiven him and moved past it don’t know why we should have any axe to grind still.

Yeah didn't know if I was remembering it incorrectly but I definitely remember something about Pep literally begging Wenger to sign him.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Wish Arsenal had ****in beaten us now, least we wouldn't have been on a high for a few days.
This bloody Club at times.
We need a big re build ..this squad is at the end of it's cycle
**** MY LIFE!!!

MUTANT ****S.
Unbelievable while at the same time completely believable.
Chinese spies are reaching out to Kev tonight to see if he would interested in being a balloon launcher after see this game
Result in midweek just pissed up against the wall. Same old problem, putting the ball in the net. Yet again concede from their first shot on target. F**king fuming.
Jack Black Smile GIF

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

****, I really hate Man City! Such a despicable franchise. And the English media and pundits fawn over them endlessly. Pep think he is some kind of genius for winning the league going 3/4s speed for most of the season just because he can thanks to their squad being so deep it is unreal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I was listening to Simon Jordan a few months back, he said City would appeal every small thing and drag this on for 6/7/8 years plus.
The reality is that with the kind of money they have and the clear evidence that most of the governments and courts in the world are for sale, they'll likely get away with this. I'm sure some brown envelopes have already made their way to some ministers and FA officials.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom