• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

sdotzdot

Established Member
You have more faith than me. They weren't dealing with a state against Everton.
I think they would’ve held off on Everton if they were trying to find some dodgy way of saving City. Otherwise it makes no sense making such a huge decision against Everton before the city ruling as even before this everyone’s eyes were on City, now the pressure for them to be dealt with appropriately is so enormous I really don’t see a way out of this anymore.

If they somehow drop the charges or don’t follow through, the back lash would be insane. They would have expected that and therefore at least delayed ruling on Everton as they’ve invited unnecessary pressure.

Hjalmaar

I think they would’ve held off on Everton if they were trying to find some dodgy way of saving City. Otherwise it makes no sense making such a huge decision against Everton before the city ruling as even before this everyone’s eyes were on City, now the pressure for them to be dealt with appropriately is so enormous I really don’t see a way out of this anymore.

If they somehow drop the charges or don’t follow through, the back lash would be insane. They would have expected that and therefore at least delayed ruling on Everton as they’ve invited unnecessary pressure.
I really hope you're right.

But the thing about back lash, no matter the size, they can ride it out because they just don't care. And eventually it will fade out and get buried under some other ****. They can also manipulate the public narrative as we've seen before.

HattoriHanzo

One of the reasons why are they investigated is that they provide false financial data.
So, why should anybody believe any data they publish?
They have more sponsors than fans, and suddenly they sell same number of shirts like Bayern?

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Most of these shirts are probably bought by casual fans and glory hunters.
They see the hype about Man City doing good in the PL and CL, with some pretty smexy and popular players and they just buy a shirt because, why not.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Most of these shirts are probably bought by casual fans and glory hunters.
They see the hype about Man City doing good in the PL and CL, with some pretty smexy and popular players and they just buy a shirt because, why not.

It’s more the marketing efforts that some of these clubs have in Africa and Asia tbh.

Arsenal used to be leaders in Africa specifically but have declined during the years along with their reduced presence in the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yeah just enough time for UAE to pay the PL few hundred of millions and UK government force the PL to do nothing so won't ruin the relationship between tow countries because the UK will be at risk losing big projects.

you fooling nobody.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Peps contract will be up by the time it's over. Interesting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just goes to show that big clubs, regardless of their form, will always be popular.
as you already know we in middle east nobody i heard or read supported PSG lol even man city. it always been UTD Liverpool Arsenal Milan Juve Inter Bayern Munich and of course the gaints of real madrid and barcelona.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

as you already know we in middle east nobody i heard or read supported PSG lol even man city. it always been UTD Liverpool Arsenal Milan Juve Inter Bayern Munich and of course the gaints of real madrid and barcelona.

Absolutely.

The day I ever see a PSG or City supporter here, I will walk up to them & take a photo to document them as you would an animal in the wild :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom