• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Absolutely.

The day I ever see a PSG or City supporter here, I will walk up to them & take a photo to document them as you would an animal in the wild :lol:
Make sure to add a geolocation tag so we can learn their migration patterns as well.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was listening to Simon Jordan a few months, he reckons this is 5/6 years away. Apparently, City doing all they can to drag out even the smallest of details.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Make sure to add a geolocation tag so we can learn their migration patterns as well.

Brilliant idea!!

This way, we'll definitely be able to determine the 2 most pressing mysteries about them.

1. Are they diurnal or nocturnal creatures?

2. Does their frequent eating of United supporters qualify as cannibalism or simply another case of animal predation?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

After the Everton conclusion, City are pretty much a dead man walking at this point.

There is just no way with the precedent they have set now with Everton that City doesn’t face huge consequences. With the amount of charges too, it’s nearly impossible they’ll be able to slither their way out of it legally.

Going to be a beautiful sight to behold. I’m talking old school kermit jizz gifs all over the place.
We all know city are corrupt. I wouldn't be surprised if they struck a dodgy deal which sees them deducted enough points that they are relegated then again so they go to the bottom of the Championship so it seems worse than it is. Would be enough to placate/shut up the plebs and stop them saying their plaudits have an asterisk against them. Then they would be back the next season to frustrate us all as usual. that's what I would do if I was those oily bastards.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He has to urge them to turn up 😭 imagine having to do this after you’ve won a treble.

And this is the club that supposedly have a higher matchday and commercial revenue than Real Madrid lmao

It would be less pathetic if he were a school headmaster asking students to come to the School Fair during the holidays.

What an absolute joke of a club!!

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

He has to urge them to turn up 😭 imagine having to do this after you’ve won a treble.

And this is the club that supposedly have a higher matchday and commercial revenue than Real Madrid lmao

I still can't believe this is what we want to copy, a club that doesn't attract fans because of its style of football but where the manager pretty much has to beg the fanbase to turn up with fake promises of enjoyment.

HattoriHanzo

Good article from Guardian.

Premier Leagueâs greed may consume it as Manchester Cityâs date with destiny looms | Barney Ronay

From this article:
Manchester City is not a football club in this context. It is an arm of a highly influential nation state, with whom the UK did £25bn of trade last year. Two years ago the UAE, led by Abu Dhabi’s state fund Mubadala, agreed a multibillion-pound investment in British infrastructure. The chief executive of Mubadala, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, is also chairman of Manchester City.

The same year the UK prime minister met Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, deputy supreme commander of the UAE armed forces to agree a key defence pact. Sheikh Mohamed’s brother is Sheikh Mansour, the de facto owner of Manchester City. Er. Can we have a word old bean, about this soccer stuff?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, having that in mind, what can we expect from investigation against City?

Malky

Established Member
And now we wait for the inevitable fine of 20m they get and a slap on the wrist.
The most they'll likely get is a transfer ban, but with every club trying to comply with FFP it won't make a single bit of difference.
Not a chance they get kicked out the Premier League, that's never happening.
However if Everton have had a couple of charges and got hit with a 10 point fine then if City are found guilty of all 115 charges then they should be down to the National League, playing Halifax and Barnet.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom