• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancini

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 85
  • Views 5,714
A

Anonymous

Alessandro Mancini

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... remiership

The arrival of Placente at the Stadio Olympico could hasten the departure of Alessandro Mancini - who has been linked with a host of clubs this season.

Popular consensus has suggested the talented Brazilian will ply his trade elsewhere next season and the arrival of Placente would quell little this talk.

Arsenal were thought to be weighing up an €8 million offer but it is now expected Mancini will remain in Italy next season - with Juventus and Internazionale leading the chase for his signature.

Near non-story but I'd thought I'd let you know.
Anyone else like this guy? I for one adore him.

Note that Wenger's on the look-out for a winger.

A

Anonymous

Yes mate, I'm aware of that.
My point was though, is that a winger could well be part of a certain transfer plan.
Maybe not Alex Mancini himself (well not anymore) but one could well be sought after.

He plays rihgt wingback and he's really good. Even better than Cafu when he gets opportunity to go forword but he's defence ability is questionable. He scores goals and make lots of assits.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Idon't know about being better than Cafu!? He is a good player though and I wouldn't mind seeing him here. Still I think there are other areas that need strengthening first.

Gurgen

Established Member
Now this is exciting.

Mancini is utter, utter class. Pace to burn, excellent dribbling, great crossing. Would solve our right wing problems in a heartbeat. Great player, I've been very impressed by his performances over the years.

lawrence kwak said:
He plays rihgt wingback and he's really good. Even better than Cafu when he gets opportunity to go forword but he's defence ability is questionable. He scores goals and make lots of assits.
its not exact he cant play that position even in the brasilian national team
he cant defend in the backline
hes a wing midfielder like ljungberg
same position.......

A

Anonymous

Tribal football is the worst for information trust me!! but Mancini will remain in Italy sources say he wants to renew his partnership with capello at juventus. so it'll be highly unlikely he'll come to highbury

i think mancini would ad alot more in attack then lauren does, though i must admit with his size and from what ive seen his defence would be questionable, however imagine this guy wrapping around our wide midfielders in attack, SENSATIONAL,
best way i could describe mancini is ashley cole like 2-3 years ago, maybe a little better on the ball, hope we get him

King_Henry_14

if were going to buy an FB then they need to be v.good defenders as manure + chelski have very dangerous wide men, ronaldo, robben, duff, giggs, etc aswell as other clubs

Jkreffer

Established Member
If we needed to buy a new right back, then I think we should make sure that defending is the priority.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom