• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancini

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 85
  • Views 5,717

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Absolutely not.

He was having a good spell at Roma, mostly because he fed off Totti. Not surprised that he hasn't exactly been a revelation at Inter where the only similar player, Ibrahimovic, is positioned higher up. He has got some good technique but he doesn't use it with the best of the team in mind. Anyone who thinks he'll be a good addition to this squad is lingering at the goal he scored against Real Madrid two years ago. He's an individualist playing a team sport. At 28 that's not gonna change.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He better than Eboue, but thats it.

My deepest impression of him was the many many stepover at Lyon

Zico

Established Member
Mancini is a good player, but we can do much better. Again, we have the academy for good players. We should only purchase outstanding or 'super quality' players.

Galahad

Id be shocked if we get that guy...I never rated him, the whole media went crazy after he scored a goal against Lyon that wasnt too specatcular (he probably didnt know himself what he should do now and stepping with his feet like a madman usually isnt a good idea) and went on to make him one of the best player sin the world while he is average at best. I absolutley dont want him here, hes probably as bad as Eboue. Or at least close to it.

go49oner

Established Member
progman07 said:
I'm also better than Eboue.

:lol:

From the couple of times I seen him play he looked very average and extremely lazy like the above poster have said & I suspect the EPL wont suit him.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Inter Milan has overpayed him with his transfer from Roma.
He was good at Roma but at Inter he is nothing special. and will not offer us something different.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
USArsenal said:
he's a bit better than Eboue.. but as I said earlier, i'm better than Eboue..
OK, but you have to respect our wage-structure; no going all prima donna on us.

progman07

Established Member
progman07 said:
USArsenal said:

It's up to Wenger to choose between us. :D I'm versatile, I can play on both wings, and I have a good shot on me, too. How can you counter that? :wink:

Galahad

Well guys, beware, I am absolutley awful on a pitch (or in a hall for that matter), Im getting nervous fast, I miss sitters at times (but sometimes score more difficult ones), Im not fast and odnt have any kinds of special talent, except that I sometimes (but not that often) can pick a pass. BUT I sure as hell could have been a good player, had I played for any club and trained when I was 6 and kept going. Eh, who do oyu think Wenger would choose? Are you sure he would choose one of you guys?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
progman07 said:
progman07 said:
USArsenal said:

It's up to Wenger to choose between us. :D I'm versatile, I can play on both wings, and I have a good shot on me, too. How can you counter that? :wink:
i have played LB, CM, LM and striker, and i an one TOUGH mofo on the pitch.. i would make Gattuso look like a poodle.. (note - i played hockey for 15 years).. our team doesnt have enough of those.. or should i say ANY of those... i have skillz and i have brawn.. i could easily be our next DCM... guess what position our team desperately needs?

besides, your shot means nothing, you wont be allowed to shoot!

progman07

Established Member
USArsenal said:
progman07 said:
progman07 said:
USArsenal said:

i have played LB, CM, LM and striker, and i an one TOUGH mofo on the pitch.. i would make Gattuso look like a poodle.. (note - i played hockey for 15 years).. our team doesnt have enough of those.. or should i say ANY of those... i have skillz and i have brawn.. i could easily be our next DCM... guess what position our team desperately needs?

besides, your shot means nothing, you wont be allowed to shoot!
You forgot something, I'm young, inexperienced and play in attacking position. I'm a bit lightweight, too, so you're already disadvantaged. :D

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom