• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancini

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 85
  • Views 5,717

gunner_down_under

I'm young, cheap, unknown, french, black and would play for $75/month pre-tax. I will never be good enough for the first team at a top club, but I can play all across the midfield and I'm open to being tried as a LB, RB or a CB. I usually take 4 years before I start scoring by which time I will develop a love for Barcelona and leave.

Now, give me one good reason why Wenger would choose any of you over me.

godfather

I have not got ball skills like Diaby. but I can going out there to break David Bentley's leg on 8th Feb, yes I can do that dirty works

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
godfather said:
I have not got ball skills like Diaby. but I can going out there to break David Bentley's leg on 8th Feb, yes I can do that dirty works

Wenger sign this men please

:lol:

KY

Established Member
gunner_down_under said:
I'm young, cheap, unknown, french, black and would play for $75/month pre-tax. I will never be good enough for the first team at a top club, but I can play all across the midfield and I'm open to being tried as a LB, RB or a CB. I usually take 4 years before I start scoring by which time I will develop a love for Barcelona and leave.

cause you go down under a few too many times for his liking?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
KY said:
gunner_down_under said:

cause you go down under a few too many times for his liking?
hasnt exactly stopped him from playing Eboue constantly, now has it?

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom