• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manor Solomon

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So we really signing winger? Hopefully he more of Willian replacement. Pepe Saka are the only natural wingers in this club i wouldn't mind adding someone to put good competition.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
His nationality would cause really too much unrest politics shouldn't be in football but these days it's.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I suppose if we just keep buying wide forwards/wingers eventually one of them will turn out to be the next Messi? It's not a position I'd prioritise tbh, but I guess he's right footed and plays mainly on the left, so he'd compete with Martinelli, while Saka competes with Pepe on the right.

If it's less than 20m then you can't really complain, seeing as it's the sort of deal we keep insisting we should be making. The fact it's been reported since January and it's being driven by Zahavi suggests it could happen, I can totally imagine Edu doing a deal like that.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I suppose if we just keep buying wide forwards/wingers eventually one of them will turn out to be the next Messi? It's not a position I'd prioritise tbh, but I guess he's right footed and plays mainly on the left, so he'd compete with Martinelli, while Saka competes with Pepe on the right.

If it's less than 20m then you can't really complain, seeing as it's the sort of deal we keep insisting we should be making. The fact it's been reported since January and it's being driven by Zahavi suggests it could happen, I can totally imagine Edu doing a deal like that.
We have only saka and pepe as natural wingers we don't have another that can put good competition auba is finished as winger Willian is finished at this club Nelson too and Martinelli is still developing i don't mind adding another one if we sold Willian Nelson specially its not expensive signing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Some of the defending in this video is comical to say the least. Half of what he's doing over there I highly doubt he'll be able to reproduce here.
He has big advantage over there being sober against drunks

Lauren12

Some of the defending in this video is comical to say the least. Half of what he's doing over there I highly doubt he'll be able to reproduce here.
He’s playing at a ****ty 2 clubs league, but some of Seria A, Real Madrid, City and Scotland defenders couldn’t handle him too.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
francis.png

LG10

This is so obviously agent driven. We probably have 5 players in the academy better than this guy

Lauren12

This is so obviously agent driven. We probably have 5 players in the academy better than this guy
You guys talking with no clue or idea about who is he.
I’ll start by saying again that I dont want him and I think we need to strengthen other positions first.
But you all disrespect him like this team is managing correctly for the past 15 years with purchase and academic development.
He showed some good potential against teams out of our league. Atalanta already put an official bid on this guy, and you know what, we can just be jealous of the way they managing their club.
It’s not like our academy graduates are top level for the past years.

Again, Im not saying he’s a top player who will succeed the premier league, but he deserves more credit.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom